Natanya: The Featherlight Massacre and The fallen Paladin.

• A massacre among the Featherlights in Jiyyd, hundred lay dead on the battlefield, their bodies ripped to shreds at the power of one sword and one soul, crying they was to die in the name of Tyr's justice.

Who has caused this?

My senses shook in a mind of madness, and the raging air took hold of my blade, and I and it became one. A sinful dance with lusting fiends, that took me by the hand, and had me dancing, rejoicing on the slain, as I tore their souls from the bodies in a flood of blood and death.

How can I stand before my lord Tyr and confess this?

When he ask Who has caused this what shall be my answer?

I did it I was selfish I was cruel Murdering in your name Calling it your justice

I slew a hundred, women and men alike, cutting my way through the suppressed mortals as they fought against me in a troubled air of desperation and need. Fear, laughed at my side, cheering me on as men lay down their lives to protect their children.

The weeping of lamenting women, echoed in my ears like a howling wind, pushing me to continue, feeding my blood lust, as I struck down the last man in the name of.

Tyr's justice.

And there on the battlefield, when my eyes once again could see, my ears could once again hear, and my heart that beat like the drum of an army, was finally stilled, I fell to my knees, bathed in their blood, and I witnessed the full evil of my doings.

It was my choice.

And Tyr looked upon me, shook his head and asked

What are you doing Natanya, what are you doing to me?

And abandoned me there on the battlefield, with the blood of innocents covering my body.