The Tribunal Arca

• Legion

A dark wooden box stand on a Pillar near the current House Of The Tribunal. This box is named Arca,and have a little hole on top of it. The use of this box,is to leave suggestion to the Tribunal from the citizens.
    The Tribunal listen to you,make your will be know by the Tribunal.

Below leave the suggestion you propose to the Tribunal,no one can argue or discuss other suggestion since only the Tribunal can read them. Stealing the box will result in death punishement. No Tribunal member will discuss the suggestion here either. Suggest now:)

• Legion

The little box is still there…waiting...watching...fearing...

• Sedrick finds the box a rather amusing outlet for his creativity and starts his work diligantly. He writes many small separate notes.

I propose a mass production of torm holy symbols, with all of the fingers cut down to the knuckle except for the fuly extended middle finger. Also holy symbols of helm with an eye patch.

I propose to show our gratitude to Norwick which we all hold dearly. We need to give them many gifts such as food from rotten corpses. There is so much potential wasting away in their graveyard. Maybe they need some rocks to fix their walls. Ancient feces from large and strange underground creatures could be the perfect solution. Of course, Norwick does not have to know the origins of our gifts.

I propose we buy part of norwick and set up quarters for some of us. We can trade and maybe even have a secret tunnel to Arnath.

I propose we put atleast one dead headless chicken at norwick's north gate or well every moon.

I propose we train parrots to speak obscenities and fly around norwick and perch on the roofs.

[Sedrick lets out all of his girly giggles before moving to put these in the box. He doesn't put a name on the papers and insert them in the box in a very stealthy fashion.]