Rick Oak "Eastland bandit renegade"

• ICC

Rick always wanted to belong to a respectefull and feard organization, where he could earn lots of gold so that he one day, with hard work, could be rich.
    So one day a Eastland bandit officer passed by Rick´s village and saw him (rick), an in that precise moment the eastlan officer senced talent in rick but most important the officer saw in rick the greed for gold and power.
    The officer recruited rick in that precise moment and rick agread, thinking that his days of a poor, low life farm boy would come to an end… he thought...
    Rick went to a hide out with the officer and he emidiatly started to have training in the arts of war, trickery, theft, ambush etc... that all eastland bandits are proficient at.
    Soon he became on of the best trainees, and soon he was places in a squad that would act in the Naars pass, mugging, thuging and eventually killing all who passed thro those roads.
    But one thing rick didnt expected appened, he didnt feal good about killing all who passed on the roads, man, woman and chiled would have to be killed and that was what messing with his mind... Assaulting, mugging, thuging he loved to do but killing with out an aparent valid reason was way out of his plan. So he went talk to a bandit officer, saying that "there is no need to kill unmercefully all who crossed the roads" but the officer looka at rick from up to down and just sayd "YES THERE IS BOY :twisted: and if you talk to me about this one more time you will end like them...
    On that same night, rick decided that "YES im a thug, YES a thief, YES i whant to be feard and respected and YES I WANT TO BE RICH, but no im not a cold hearted killer that kills for no aparent reason, and then he packed all his bandit stuff, shield, sword armor, and ran away in the middle of the night with the cover of the dark and walked for days and days, pasing by jyiid, and finaly arriving norwick.

NWN Account: Black_Rider
    Narfell account: BLACK RIDER

Character name: rick oak "Eastland bandit renegade"

• Reviewed - XP Pending.