{Login}Mysticwolfdude {Player} Briar Drumheller

• What can I say…GREAT rp ALWAYS IC.If hes OOC its in tells. His brother plays Thorn Drumheller.. They look like there having some fun there both great Rpers I think Briar Deserves a C-tok

-votes-

• Tokened

• alright im tossing my vote in,and not just because he is my brother,but because im constantly suprised by him when he plays.

he is friendly and helpfull to new players,his RP is incredible,and even though we dont talk much through tells,i know hes a good guy OOC

• Honestly great IC and OOC. Briar's character quirks only add to the depth of the rp this member shows. I've spent many an hour rp'ing with him and it makes me feel like my character has grown more as a result ^_^ definately deserving of a token!

politley folds and sticks a vote in the box

• RPs consistently, stays IC, is nice to people. So he gets my vote.

• ICC

I think Mysticwolfdude is a great rper, I talk to him a lot, and I like the tiny elf, running round with his huge sword. I'll give him my vote
    throws in his vote

• Briar and Thorn make a great team. Friendly people ooc and very fun to rp with. They both get my vote 😄

• I love his creation of Vine Sane, the confused Druid.
    At first I thought it was the local fool hurling himself at me (about to log).
    Yet somehow he got my attention (great RP) and I kept playing (hooked).
    puts vote in box

• Here's my vote. Briar and Thorn dropped whatever they were doing just to talk to me (I was polymorphed into a little boy) :lol: :

Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Howdy-doody, sir!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Huh?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Ya' know, ya' not supposed to flash yer swords all about like that.
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] looks to mert..are you comein in?
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Eh…hello.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Why not?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] shrugs.i guess not
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] I saw a man try that once…a haunted look comes over his young features ...walked in front of a guard...
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] They ripped off both of his arms and beat him to death.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] shrugsWhat's your point?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Then they took him to the friar's..and raised him…and then ripped off both his legs and then did it again!
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] raises an eyebrow…briar,who is your freind?
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] shrugs
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] M'name's Billy, sir!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] looks at the guards and mumbles
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] nodspleasure to meet you billy
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] I'm just givin' pointy-ears #1 over here a friendly warnin'…'cause o' the meany guards.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] I told you the gurads don't bother me…and who you calling pointy ears?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] smiles slightlypointy ears…shrugs
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] guards
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] They don't much like outsiders…they used to barbeque elves every weekened...
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] yawns
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Well, I dun mean nuthin' by it…ah was jus' makin' fun, sheesh.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Right…
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Ye ever had barbequed elf? Very stringy…I dun know why they even bother.
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Always thought gnomes were better eatin's m'self.
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] They got all that thick forearm meat, ya' know?
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] looks unamusedIf you say so..
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] raises an eyebrowthat….is very strange
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Make a good steak out o' that, lemme tell ya'.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Were you raised by orcs?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Oh, pah, that's a good one, ha!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Eh…
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Naw. Born 'n raised 'ere in Norwick.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] I wouldn't exactly say raised..
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Hey! Wuz that supposed ta' mean!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] smirks
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] smiles slightly
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Your even shorter than us..laughs alighty
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] slighty
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Hey, I got it where it counts, if ya' know what I mean!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] No I don't thnik I want to know.
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] shrugs..we do not need any proof,keep that to yourself
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] straps sword to his back
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Well, I wasn't gonna show ya', sheesh. Ye out o' yer skull? I ain't even nine winters yet!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] makes a bored expressionYou really are strange…
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] holds his head…we never wanted to see,we just wanted to drop the subject
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Nuh-uh.
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] You're the weird one.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Eh…I'm not even gonna bother..
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] smirks and looks to briarwell billy…you have a point,he is wierd
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] looks overWhat do you mean?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Ya' see? He knows what I'm talkin' about! he thumbs over at Thorn
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] rolls his eyesYeah sure…yawns
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] shrugswell….you dont usually do not see an elf walking around with a gaint blade
    shrugs
    ..a little weird if you ask me
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Yeah. Aren't ya' supposed to be out huggin' trees and what-not?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] I tried that once…his eyes go downcast ...but I gotta splinter.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Aren't you supposed to be in bed..it's late..
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] looks up to the sky…your right...it is late
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Naw…if I go back now, paw'll beat me raw, he will. I'll wait until he's drunk and passed out, then go back.
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] smirksi take it you sneak out often?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Well, wouldn't ya' if ya' were stuck in a place that smells like cow-ass four seasons every year?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] nodsi would not want to live there,but a home is a home
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Honestly that's why i stay away from Dwarfs if i can..
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Dwarves have more of a dead-badger rank to'm…everytime one walks by, it's like someone punched through a snare drum full of old cheese.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] smirksOnly one dwarf I've met so far fits that description..
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] im not so sure,have you ever met a dwarf named mercy?
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] That's who I was talkign about…
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] She that fat one?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] now that is a msell you will not forget
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Or am I bein' too vague, eh?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] motions with his hands how fat she is….and she is ruder than most other dwarfs
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] looks at billyYou really are a strange kid..
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] yawns
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] if you were to meet her,you would never forget her
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Strange? Naw. Strange is livin' here willingly when ya' got shiny magical tree-forts hidden away in a sacred valley, ya' silly elf!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] That's been overrun with lizards if I'm right..
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] We'll get it back soon enough.
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] you know very little about the surrounding areas,dont you billy?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] What the hell do you expect? There's like a million creepy crawling things with big teeth outside these gates. All natural predators of eight-year olds!
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] I dun exactly go for nightly jogs through the forest, if ya' catch my drift.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] I thought that was the job of older kids..
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] I'm going over that way…
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Naw…the big kids get to wrangle chipmunks for supper...all I get to do is scrub the boars down. Have you ever scrubbed a crap-covered boar, mister?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] It ain't as fun as it sounds, lemme tell ya'!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Did you just call me mister?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] shrugs…i do not think i would ever want to scrub a boar
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] …ya' are a mister, right? I can never tell with ya' elves...
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] get's eye levelMy anme is Briar….don't call me anything else alright..smirks
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] *name
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Sure thing, mister.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Eh…why do I bother?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] holds his head….we are a few hundred years away before we are ever to be called mister
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] laughs
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] A few hundred years? Hell, ya'll be dead by then!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] No you will..not us..
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Naw, yer yankin' me. No one lives past nineteen in Narfell, ya' know that!
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] sighsAre you that dumb?
    Thorn Drumheller : [Talk] smirks and listens
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] Hmmph. No mister, I was edumacated by my maw, I was, and right-good. Learned me some big ass ol' words too.
    Briar Drumheller : [Talk] Have you seen the old people lurking around…i\In the clothes store over there?
    Roubanes Ejadis Heartwell: [Talk] he looks shifty-eyed about, as though someone might be listening in on their conversation, crooking a finger to motion for Briar to come closer They ain't actually people, ya' see…they're an angry sentient race of half-tiger, half-turtles tryin'g to reclaim their old empire long buried under this very town...they just walk around in people clothes. Easy to mistake'm, but if ya' look close, ya' see right through it!