A notice in the Inn.

• The note reads as follows

"If anyone is interested in getting the pine needed for repairs i offer my assistance in going into woods and not only helping you find it but also offering protection from goblins and other things. I will also carry it back with you. If your interested seek me out (send me a pm in here or in mirc)"

the note is then signed neatly - Amerien Shadukaur

bleow where it is signed is a added seciont of the note

You may keep all of the gold or split with whomever else chooses to come, i do not want it.

• Armored footsteps herald Scyth's arrival to the small gathering, his steal mask impassive as always only the shadows at his feet flickering
    I will be avaliable to help as well, simply send a messenger to me when the time is right.

• [After tasked with helping to fix a small section of floor in the inn, Sedrick becomes more lazy about doing another similar task but he still finds the prospect of following them around to be entertaining. If he ever catches the time they will depart, or sees them doing so he might tag along.]

((As usually I probaly cannot be on at any given point in time, but if it is happening tell me anyways so I can atleast say no then instead of give up all together.))

• A darkened specter moves along the tiled floors of the cavernous city, moving swiftly from the inn to the center. To the tree the druid had been given the charge of protecting. The helmed head scans as he walks, spotting the man and coming to stop just beyond him, a thin smile present behind the metal Wyrm vissage

Let me know when you set out for such a goal. I will gladly come lend my aid

• Amerien goes into the inn to meet with Ari and glances at his notice and almost laughs out loud at the mention of the crafters union and just shakes his head. he squints a bit as he reads the elve handwriting seeing if he recongizes it then moves on to Arars message and smiles. He writes on the bottom of his note

"My offer still stands" ((pm me if you want to set up a time since the servers down))

he then heads over to the innkeeper to ask who this Ari is and what she looks like

• Legion

The Innkeeper add a notice

_"We are happy to see our citizens care so much for our town. We would like anyone that can supply the planks to do it. We can always stock what we wont use,the basic 80 planks was an estimate.

For each group that gather 80 planks,the reward will be allowed."_

Signed Arar

• There is elven text scribed on to the side of Chaevre's note

<elven>Why would we contribute to an established organisation of great power? Call back your order - we can do this ourselves.</elven>

• Chaevre reads the note, and leaves another one right below it

Don't bother offering trips for the wood, Ive already placed the order for all the pine needed with the Crafters Union from which I work for.

the Note is signed by Chaevre' Vaelen

• Arizima reads the note and lifts an eyebrow, then smirks slightly before leaving her own note

• Amerien, is it? Well, perhaps you and I have a thing or two to talk about, not having to do with the pine needed.
      Ari*