Daerans Sale.. (Bows, Crossbows and Rapiers..)

• [[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran stands up on a bench sarrounding Jiyyd fires Calling for anyone interested in Rapiers, Drow crossbows and Bows (long and short) to come forward and have a look at his merchanted goods]

[[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran] First up TWO fine Rapiers.. (+1 enchant bonus on each)

[[i:ba22d74acf]Customers] How much..

[[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran] Please contact me later..

[[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran] A fine DROW Crossbow With some Spare Bolts.. (DROW crossbow +1 attack)

[[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran]A fine Oak Shortbow To sell right now for 200 Gold peices
    (+1 attack bonus)

[[i:ba22d74acf]Daeran] Please if you would like to purchase these contact me any time you want..

• @77596358bd=HEALER999:

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran stands up on a bench sarrounding Jiyyd fires Calling for anyone interested in Rapiers, Drow crossbows and Bows (long and short) to come forward and have a look at his merchanted goods]

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran] First up TWO fine Rapiers.. (+1 enchant bonus on each)

[[i:77596358bd]Customers] How much..

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran] Please contact me later..

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran] A fine DROW Crossbow With some Spare Bolts.. (DROW crossbow +1 attack)

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran]A fine Oak Shortbow To sell right now for 200 Gold peices
    (+1 attack bonus)

[[i:77596358bd]Daeran] Please if you would like to purchase these contact me any time you want..

///FYI - The server has an OOC minimum price for crafted items and your 200 gp MW oak short bow (the only item you listed a price for) is significantly below that price (763 minimum)…

Below is a helpful link where the issue was discussed. On that post, you will also find a link to the official server price list.

FYI - Narfell Crafted Goods Price List DM enforced

Z

P.S. At the end of my first post I state that this only applies to goods that were crafted and crafted goods that are found can be sold for whatever price you want. That was not correct, as the very next post points out.