Peroigo Greenpocken, played by latreen2

• This player deserves a token. Well roleplayed character. And seems to be a good guy OOC.

• The Halfling Defence League

He is a good rp'r…if not a bi annoying with Pero but that's good someone needs to play a hin that way.His rp with his other chars is good though not as memorable as Pero in any way.For example anyone who has rp'd with Pero knows that he loves to annoy Gonnar.Well Briar and Pero were walking around Pelt and found the...flower shoppe...we went in to look around at which time briar turned and walked out once he relized were he was.Pero however thought of another way to annoy gonnar,get him the wand,the namewhich I'll leave up to you to find out.But was very funny I was laughing for a while after that. vote :twisted:

• Pero needs a token he is a good guy and, helped me from day 1 i was on the server

votes

i vote for Pero 😛

• Council of Moradin

I'm gonna strangle him!

But good RPer. +1 votes

• I've traveled and RPed around town with him a few times now, and I think he's absolutely great. Most of all he's a fun character, fun in a believable, not totally absurd way. I strongly agree he should get a token.

• ICC

Yup. I'd nominate Pero (latreen2) for a c-token. He's a good roleplayer, and has sdme funny, but farfetched stories to tell around the campfire. He has my vote.

• ICC

Havent talked to him OOC, but IC he playes his anoying hin perfectly, kinda reminds me of 3 anoying little hins from few years ago… :twisted:
    He has my vote!!

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

• Del has been travelling with the chap Peroigo (and with his other character Perem Teagalle)) several times now and he likes what he sees. I love people who can play a good halfling. And Latreen does a good job.

:votes:

• Yep. Saw his bard character tell a story around the fire pit in Jiyyd. He was the center of attention for several minutes on end and kept it interesting.

That works for me.

thumbs up

• Geese what I sore today at the Carnival.. Was great rp solid character no OOC stuff just good old fun.. Like the Mix of bard with his Hin

He also Writes some really good stories and tells them around the Fires in Jiyyd try and catch one very entertaining 😛

-votes-

• Token here Please…. I have rp with him alot and hes is a fun character who can be rude, thoughtless, and self serving at times a great little halfling plues nice OOC

• play with this guy from time to time,good rp'er and fun to play with.
    he plays the part of the annoying halfling realy good.tosses his vote in

• toss my vote in as well

been with him since his first day on the server

makes me laugh

gets me frustrated

perfect little bard halfling