Player: Harrap; Char: Syclya Latonein; BN:Andrik_Reyne

• I have had several RP experiences, with Syclya. Every time I RP with this character I always leave with a smile. Each exchange in RP just keep getting longer and longer. I constantly find myself forgeting how long I have been rping with the character until the sun rise reminds me. The character uses the emote wand often and rolls checks when needed without being asked to. This character also flows very well when things don't go their way. To top things off Syclya differs from the standard cleric character that you normaly see. Although Syclya bested Alexi in a muffing throwing contest she won't be so lucky next time. 🙂 Without a doubt this character deserves a C token.

In Summary:

Friendly character, IC and OC
    Uses emote wand frequently
    Does skill checks frequently
    Does more than farm for gold
    Talks on the hunting trips
    Excellent RPer

• I'm sure the DM's are watching this one but would just like to say "If you're not watching her, what are you waiting for?!"

Very good RP'er, great addition to the community. Has my vote.

• I'm really surprised this player doesn't have a token yet. Very fine RPer, I've had the pleasure of talking to Syclya on many occasions, absolutely deserves a token.

• A very pleasant character. Good roleplay.
    Didn't have the pleasure yet to ooc meet up.

drops vote in box

• puts one vote in the box…..then shoves a few more votes in for good measure

alright i may only get one vote to put in here but i have to say something,this person is one of the best roleplayers i have ever seen,i just recently got syclya to tell me her life story,and holy crap i was blown away there.

she made her charicter come to life right before my eyes,the emotions she roleplayed into her story was incredible.she hit an emotional ripcord on me a near emotionless teenager,like i said i was literaly blown away,the story,the background,the charicter,the emotions everything comes together so perfectly for this player that it amazes me.

right now i have this feeling,this strange feeling that i always get everytime i finish one of the best books i have ever read.

i was speachless then,now i cant shutup about it,it was just that incredible,i dont think ive ever seen RP like this,it was just.....dang i cant even find the words for it.

and on top of all that,i was trying my best to give the good pat on the back,then my jaw droped when she said that she didnt think it was very good,i was like....no way....no way possible...this cant be....if you could RP anymore deeply into your charicter than that,then im going to have to have a box of tissues by my computer(yes i did get teary eyed,dont pick on me).

and after all that i learned that this player has been around ever since 2002-2003'ish....people keep your eye on this one,and you also may need a box of tissues.

there ive said everything on my mind.

shoves one more vote into the box

• Seen her about. She is a great character. Thought this one already had a token, but guess not, so she gets my votage.

tosses in his vote

• Have played with this character alot. Great rping skills. Nice person IC and OOC. Tokenzie.

• I say a C-token is more than deserved.Friendly ic and ooc.Excellent rp what more should be said…Here's my vote..votes

• "If you have a thread here, and do not have a C-Token yet, please post to your thread stating so."

Just thought I'd do as asked :read:

• What can I say…GREAT rp all round really differs from a normal cleric last night i enjoyed the nice sliced bread that she had bought XD really good Rp makes everything Flow..

Summary:

Always IC
    OOC In tells..
    Flows in her Rping.

-VOTES- Tokenize

• The Halfling Defence League

Haven't played with her much, but she seems to be pretty good.

🙂 Token!

• A wonderful player, if you play with her, she is quite obviously very good at RPing. I have never seen her out of character, she doesn't spam things that sometimes do get spamed. There is one thing that really sticks out to me, she handles dying very well. Although she has died a good number of times already, sometimes many within a short amount of time, I have never heard her complain about it ooc. On a side note, she and Senria share the shame dislike of a certain town Herald.. 😉 Is definitely very deserving of a c-token!

• Yes a token for this player please.

I agree with Ice_Blade2097

• play with tyhis character often, tokenize

• Have RPed with Syclya before. Tokenize