Old but one of my fav. moments

• Legion

Grag was married to Cotton who at the time Grag found out was under the charms or was in love with a Vampire. I am spacing out on the name of her, but she was a very feared and powerfull pc. So grag found out and decided he needed to save his lesbian wife from the vampire. He devised a plan to bring her in for a "Talk" he got uthger to back him up behind a door hiding. with Kaell and Theoann there as well watching. So the meeting was all set up. Grag wanted to talk to her about the relationship with Cotton. She came in unarmed but, she did not know we knew she was a vampire at the time. So, she started to talk and Grag lost it started swinging and got a lucky crit killed her ina few blows and cut the head off so she could not regenerate. Then out of nowhere Uthger went into a rage and was attacking me we went at it Theoann wet his pants in shock and just stood there while Grag got whaled on. Grag once again got a lucky hit in on Uthger. He summuned some Skeleton worrior and Kaell I think hasted me then went invisible. Grag got Uthger to Near death when he drank a full heal potion and then Pummeled me after that! It was one of those heart pounding amazing plot twisting deaths. With his last breath he handed his legion key to Kaell so he could escape. Fortunately he did! He warned the masses and in came 40 PC's into the halls with Uthger out in hiding. Through that death Grag was raised by Oghma/Khaya and returned a bit aged and wiser then before. I guess the coolest thing about that death was I got to uncover Uthger's big secret and Grag came back much wiser while dropping his heffa of a wife for good. He learned to always be prepared for anything and now always has at least 2 potions of heal on him amungst other little potions to survive. It was just one of those things that changed everything about Grag…

• It's Cotton! Don't let him get away again!
    tries to lasso Cotton

• @b437d340c2=sd_luv:

So grag found out and decided he needed to save his lesbian wife from the vampire.

This line makes me laugh. :lol:

• Just as an FYI, Cotton - I am relatively new to Narf (a whopping 6 months under my belt) - and this is far from the first I have heard of you.

Your name is still mentioned from time to time, in connection with one thing or another, and I remember someone recently sold a bow attributed to you.

…just letting you know in case you decide to poke your head in at some point - you haven't been forgotten.

• Real name was "Yurana"

• Legion

Oh Grag still has a smal sense of fear for Uthger but after he served for his crimes he had no problem with raising his axe next to uthgers in battle… Thanks Scutum and Gobble for putting on that trial too. Was Jiyyd's first full blown trial was fun.

• Yep, Arwen was the person's name…though that was not the real name of the PC 🙂

• I miss Klazaroth.

• I seem to recall the vampire was begining with an A as well. Nice to see you around Cotton.

What Grag is leaving out is ALL that happened after that day. So Uthger is on the run and anywhere he is spoted about 20 Legionaires show up. To the point where folks would be logged on as other characters and would switch to their Legiion character to hunt Uthger. In a different, sort of, plot, The Council of Moradin was hot on the trail of some axes relating to king steelbrow, a Shadevar and Emerwyn plot. The two plots met when after getting our butts handed to us about 10 times in 3 hours Uthger is the monster at the end of our search.

Uthger couldn't hear us trying to talk to him and so he starts defending himself. He is laying out all these traps and sending all these minions at us. We lost our cleric (the one that was still living) to his wife and baby irl. So its a bunch of folk half beaten to death out of magic and there is Uthger totally hearty and hale. So he makes short work of most of us. Leaving only Mirkali alive, a deal is made between Uthger, Mirkali and Kelemvor to return those who are all in the fugue to their bodies as it has been deemed not our time. For this to happen though Mirkali has to give up his life. So Mirkali, an unsung hero here, gives up his life and looses a level so that the rest of us, Tala, Tarrick, Foilir, Dwin, Maya?, and a few others I cannot at present remember all get returned to life. Uthger let us all leave having during the fight realized he was attacking his friends. Uthger having been a member of the Council of Moradin.

So Uthger has this crisis of, "what the hell is wrong with me?" and the next day in a very small event give dwin and foilir the objects we sought and disappears to walk the lands slaying vampires and undead. At some point I believe he died for I remember clearly having a wake in game for him.

So Grag and the legion meet with the dwarves and the survivors of the little fight and are all gungho to go kill him. The dwarves and Co. all were like, "your farkin nuts. No way no how are we tangling with him. he let us live so we're leaving him live."

Uthger left the narfell area though and eventually in game years later when he returned he was tried for his crimes. After his trial he had to do community service in jiyyd. Grag/SD Luv can speak to how the Legion and their head General feel about Uthger these days though LOL.

• Uhg. Yeah… heh. I thought Uthger attacked Grag by mistake (lag or something). Uthger rushed out of Grag's room shortly before the vamp Arwen fell. I thought he might have targeted Grag by mistake. So yeah, I stood there, shocked and surprised and I lost a level for it since Uthger killed me. Considering I thought the even was crappy and pointless overall, I can't say it's my favorite memory.

• Dear Cotton,

Dwin misses you and wants to guilt you into playing again.

Regards,

Dwin

• Yup, I still check these forums every once in a while.

Good memories SD and I think the vampire's name was Arwen E Aha? Was once a camp member then got caught in a Masumi plot. Poor soul… Made into a vampire and let lose on Narfell.

Nice to see your still around SD, you kept me playing long after I got sick of Narf.

🙂