Class
    Fighter 4/Rogue 5/Blackguard 3

Started
    Sometime in 2003

Equipment

Minor Hellguard Armor ((Linah))
    "There is something strange about this armor"
    +2 AC, Damage Reduction: +1 Soak 5 Damage, Inflict Serious Wounds 1/day
    "A long running event from Foilir's Peltarch days. The details of which I will never share as long as Narfell is up and running."

Battleaxe +2, +1 Con ((Shadevar & Emerwyn))
    Name: "Amn"

"Foilir was on a quest to recover the stolen axes of the dwarven kings. There were 7 such axes. Foilir led a rag tag bunch of adventurers through mines, caves and tunnels throughout Narfell. Each step taking him closer to recovering one of the axes. After watching the decimation of his party as they reached within feet of the axe, Foilir was cut down by a Tempus possessed Battle Scarred Warrior. The next day the axe was turned over to him by Uthger right before he left the lands of Narfell forever. Those who are not of lineage Steelbrow will die trying to weild the axe."

Elven Tower Shield +1 AC
    Bought ages ago.

Helm - +1 Concentration
    Standard Crafted Helm

Amulet of Natural Armor +1 AC
    Bought ages ago.

Hairy Hands +1 strength ((Kerby))
    Rod of the Ghost Ghostly Visage 1/day ((Kerby))

"Taking a tremendous chance after killing a cave troll, Foilir disarmed a trap living with only 3 HP left."

Boots of Striding +1 Con
    Bought Ages ago

Duergar Ring +1 Parry
    Loot from a dead grey.

Cloak of Protection vs Good

Guild Items:
    Crafters Mining Belt
    Strongback Ring

• Someone died before we ever made it to the crypts. I know that Tala got one DI that fight in the trapped room. Tala didn't actually bite it till she started doing damage to uthger. She hit him a few times with her arrows so he shot back with some flaming arrows. Without elements she was hosed. Oddly while transing to the fugue I noticed apparently lost in a box or bag a potion of resist elements! DOH!!

Mirkali gave his life to Kelemvor to bring back the party. So that Mirk lost a level and the rest of us did not. I think it was Grivel's Fire god worshiping cleric that died in the tunnel though. Good times.

• @9617447afc=metagod:

Oh wait, I wasnt the first tofall, Foilir was! i forgot that Krig had brought a diamond and was able to ressurect him.

I cannot recall who died first. Foilir, Ragnar or Grivel. Most of us got hit by the electrical traps that although marked, were stepped in during combat. Was like a giant bug zapper! ZAAAAAAAAAP

• i remember that event for the axe! Shadevar run it if i recall, I was the first to die while i cower from a Mummy Lors fear aura and a gianormous skeleton pommeled me to my death!

Oh wait, I wasnt the first tofall, Foilir was! i forgot that Krig had brought a diamond and was able to ressurect him.

I remember being raised by the undead that ran amok in the tomb and held in a prison outside the area where Uthger was, i also remember listening to the battle through thick walls, Cyrian has nightmares to this day, and yeah, every last one of us was annihilated!