Favorite Memory

• My favorite memory was with my first ever character garric. I was still pretty new at the time but it was still the best anyway. Garric got into the wrong crowd with a group of cyrcist. Some notables were illithed illigorn (cant spell) and mysterious wanderer and others. Anyway we all needed to meet each other so one of them got the great idea to lets all meet and discuss cyrics agenda at the boreshead inn in the upstairs room! Well it would of worked if there wasant a leak in the group. So a bunch of us all go upstairs and sit down. We all meet and greet and after about three minutes. I see all the good in narfell including norwick guard, legion, and a few paladins and other fighters. They bust in the room and say your under arrest or something. I was like screw that! I got up and i ran towards the door but there was like 10 guys in my way. I went to open the door and i guess it glitched and i appeared outside the door while my fellow cyrcists get pummled. I ran toward the door to head out but i was hit with arrows spells not including the beat down i got when i fell on the floor. After that i spent close to 1 month rl in the jail. Untill my final escape with a slave trader crycist who got me and terin cormic out of jail. Probably my favorite narfell memory.

• Droy it would be great to catch up. ahh actually had to change screen names its now mrwandolph….hit me up man

• Wooord you still doin the evil thang garric?

• Good times.

• ICC

i remember few year ago of this meating that was beeing held in the boarshead inn, manny chars were there… i would say at least 20 PCs, big thing! dont remember what was this meeting about, probably something related with the easytlanders and their war machines.. or perhaps about this Cyrics group, i remember this assassination attempt against Kannen Hightower in that "Sams hill map" probabbaly the meeting was about this... Anyways.... Kull was there too, and at some point of the meeting this guy (cant rememeber who was) enters in the room and says out loud... :
    _WHAT IN THE NAME OF CYRIC IS GOING ON HERE…. EH?? _lol this sinister silence fell in the room for a second… my guess is that everyone in there spammed the DM channel with Subdual permit request... next thing DM simpley said.... "granted per mobb request"

and every one, lol i meen everyone in that room rushed towards the guy and beat the hell out of him, poor bugger didnt even had time to say "wait" or explain anything. sure was a fun as hell moment !__

• @b1b0708945=D-Roy1903:

Wow, its been over 3 years since I've checked the forums or logged into Narfell, but I still remember this event so vividly! My character was The Unknown Wanderer (also had an elven archer named Lolindir) who was the ringleader of the whole group and tried to coordinate this meeting. We used to hold meetings in the tailor's basement til an informer went to the militia about it…. should have been a hint to me NOT to hold another meeting until the rat was found...but ANYWAYs I remember being so pissed because I thought that the information leak was OOC, so I proceeded to curse at every DM in the game for a good hour...lol... til I realized I was just being a crybaby. Damn I'm gonna go pick up a copy of NWN and log in again as soon as possible... so many great memories. Reading all these posts about Kanen and Narf's greatest legends is overwhelming me with nostalgia... Narfell here I come! 😄

Yeah i remember this one. Rando, Red John, Brim, Krig all stormed the room and beat the snot out of you all. i mean your chars really did jump as the heavy mob came crashing though the door and started to smack everyone down. the operation was called 'operation take down' and i think there are post still about it on the Militia forums from all those years ago. good event

• Oops posted twice :oops:

• Wow, its been over 3 years since I've checked the forums or logged into Narfell, but I still remember this event so vividly! My character was The Unknown Wanderer (also had an elven archer named Lolindir) who was the ringleader of the whole group and tried to coordinate this meeting. We used to hold meetings in the tailor's basement til an informer went to the militia about it…. should have been a hint to me NOT to hold another meeting until the rat was found...but ANYWAYs I remember being so pissed because I thought that the information leak was OOC, so I proceeded to curse at every DM in the game for a good hour...lol... til I realized I was just being a crybaby. Damn I'm gonna go pick up a copy of NWN and log in again as soon as possible... so many great memories. Reading all these posts about Kanen and Narf's greatest legends is overwhelming me with nostalgia... Narfell here I come! 😄

• LOL i so remember that. It was called 'operation take down' and all the militia of the day took part (no legion or smelly pallies). When we burst into the room you could really see the look of shock on your faces just before you got pasted by the militia…. the good old days of the Militia!!

• Glad you remember that one garric, one of the lesser known exploits of one of my old old characters (who you still might see around if you look carefully).

• Heh, I should get a tattoo "DWARF JUSTICE".