Shattered Dreams

• Lilith wanders back into camp after spending time around norwick , searching for… who knows..... so many things... she finds another there who seems to think much as she does, and spends a goodly tiem talking to him,.though never catchign his name.
    She sees that it is quiet and slips out of her armour near the fires, whispering... "where are you terrick?"
    She heads back towards her tent, but deosnt get that far, drawn again to the standing stones where they were to have had their wedding ceremony, she leans against the rock, changing once more into her wedding dress.
    She clutches the torn and bloodied clothes left outside her tent recently, Terricks own grey wedding clothes shaking in her hands as she cries hard. By her feet the bandit arrow lies where it fell from its soft grey wrappings. Her tears splash hotly on the stains, and she cuts a small section away from the lining and ties it into her hair, even though it too is patterned with crimson.

Bridie watches from behind a tree, and scowls at the elder.
    she whispers
    " I kna wha really be in ye dreams... an ye black eart Lith... least ise fink ise dus... i opes ise wrong... if nay... ill kill ye meself"

• She looks to Lilith fighting for all she is worth not to start tearing up at seeing her like this. Slowly reaching out and embraces her lovingly, holding close her friend and sister of heart

I is here for yas, if ya say you not do nothin then me take ya word and stand by your side as always. This is ya home an folks here rely on ya an love you no matta wha. We is Gali, but most of all we is family. Just say wha me can do ta help, an I try me best.

• -watches her sista approach, as she leans against the standing stone in the back of camp-
    SHe stands slowly, her wedding dress falling from her hands to join Terricks bloodied robes at her feet..her face is a mask of pain, tears making her eyes puffy and red.
    "Hello Cotton… "- she brushes down her tangled red hair and tries to smile.
    "i know what you all think... all of you... even Bridie.... i wish i had more proof than these things to assure you I did not harm my beloved Terrick."
    SHe bends down and picks up a bandit fire arrow, and the bloodied clothes.
    "do you remember when teh bandits came and murdered teh twins? ... or ... well... left blood in their wake... and an arrow just like this...? I think... perhaps... Garrett has him... "
    Though.... i thought perhaps the waterdeep caravan..... he argued with them.... oh cotton.,... I just dont know... i have done things... many bad things in teh past... I have brought so much of this upon myself... and Terrick.... and all of my children.... but that you all think I took my sword to him.... perhaps I am bad luck... like Bridie claims she is... and like she now thinks I am.... "
    She watches cotton, her grey eyes never once wavering from her sista's gaze as seh speaks..
    "Cotton, I did not kill Terrick.. but perhaps by my actions.... my beliefs I have brought his destruction unknowing... "
    I have no where to go... this is my home... my family.. for better or for worse... though all of my heart tells me I should throw myself to the flames... I cannot... I am not brave enough to go to my goddess alone."
    ANd though these bloodied trophies tell me he is dead, Still I search for my beloved husband. I will find him... dead or alive... "
    -sighs and a great sob racks her body as she slumps against the rock.
    "of course.... if I am not believed... there is little i can do, now is there?"

• _After watching Lilith for a short time before heading back to the fires, mentally tired from not only dealing with thoughts of her failed marriage, but all the issues going around the Gali.

When she sees Orc Man's signs, she heads to camp venting at him. Things seemed somewhat better, especially after the talk with Andu.

Then Mingal walks out of camp after tossing his Oath in the fire, this shocked her greatly, causing even more to worry about.

Now Lilith drops some knowledge for those to think about concerning Ming and so now Cotton is deeper in a mental whirlwind of worry, not only now for Terrick, but Mingal and his bride.

She drinks long from the wine bottle and heads off to find Lilith in order to talk about him leaving, but in the back of her mind, Terrick's disappearance nags like a great weight

Did she really kill him? Is she something more than she appears? Is he alive and in need of help?

Cotton tries her best to keep her mind focused on the issue at hand, but the doubts remain of her sister’s inner true self._

• She manages to keep the shock worried look from off her visage only long enough to finish the conversation with Bridie. Cotton's shoulders slump to the thought of Terrick being no more, her mind whirlwinds back to his heroic deeds of protecting camp and his courage to stand up for what he though was right during the harsh times with the Red Robes. She takes several long deep breaths and makes her way into the Spider Pass to fulfill her promise to Bridie and watch Lilith all she can. But in the back of her mind, Terrick's well-being is nagging her sick.

• Bridie watches Cotton and Lilith going into the cabin and creeps up in teh shadows to listen at a nice littl knot hole she " found" in one of the walls.
    "Feck tha lith," she hisses… " If Terrick were still arahnd semwheres, ise woulds kna.. ise knew im afore ye did ya cold bitch"

Eyes widen as she hears lith speaking of Valis...
    "ye did feckin what? ye buried im where?"

SHe watches the two leave the cabin and after lilith leaves to "patrol" the spider pass, she goes and nabs Cotton, telling her about how she cant even find Terrick in her dreams anymore.

• Cotton standing in the shadows watches with sad eyes, she waits and slowly approaches Lilith, lets go have ah yap

She leads Lilith to Pendell's cabin to speak, once they enter Cotton asks Pen to please let them be and they both sit down in front of the roaring fireplace. She stares into Lilith's eyes and softly starts to speak of what’s on her mind

Sweets, this makes me wonder bout many things, but one name comes ta me mind she pauses for a moment considering Lilith Valis…..

Time passes and Cotton walks out of the cottage still with a confussed look, she soon finds Bridie and they slink off to talk for some while. After wich Cotton leaves with a worried look, turning back to speak one last thing to Bridie Me keep an eye on Lilith sis