Luthaerim/Martin El Taris?

• wow been quite a while since someone so new has caught me like this.. of course he did say he was into drama so maybe thats why

anyway here's why:

First met him the player in tells. I was telling new folks and playing sheepherder to help people start out. He didn't join us at first since he said he had been here awhile but once he did wowwhoawee!.. he's good and natural I found it easy to believe he was a writer. Martin is well thought out and sticks to character I like that!.. plus he shows a willingness to help out other new players as well which is important I think as the server seems to be slowly moving towards it's death toll. Plus he was terrible terrible fun for me and I got to try out two different characters on him; next time Amy, the ultimate test!

Please everyone try to interact with him a bit and if he turns out to be another vet (thats right I'm looking at you KB) in disguise again please tell me.

LOB

• I'm pretty sure this player already got their token the other day. I recall a shout announcing the newest citizen. This thread should probably be locked if I'm correct.

• I suspect this is one of those cases where they got nominated before enough people knew them really well. So I cast a somewhat belated vote for a very deserving player.

Tokenificatenize!

• Vote.

• Always liked Khory, and got a chance to RP with one of this player's other PCs over the last few days.

A definite asset to the server. Tokenize, please.

• Kudos on recent RP. As Scio mentions, the situation was difficult at best but the player stayed in character and roleplayed well with a true sense of the server and its rules.

• Also plays Khory Bannefin - a wonderful player OOC with sensible and mature handling of a potentially difficult RP experience.

I was moved to vote, and it's not often I do that , because I'm lazy.

• Has Luthaerim received their token yet? If not, vote and bump

• Had a chance to work with Khory some recently. Well played, stays ic, and handles death very well. I've heard a lot of good things about Martin from other players as well. A nice addition to the community, imo. has my vote.

• Played with the PC Khory Bannefin a few times, definatly deserves a token in my mind

• Yes this player should be given a token.

I wish I could describe what my pc is doing like this player does with his pc.

Well played and fun.

• As yeahchris mentioned, Martin El'Taris has unfortunately kicked the bucket. However, I have two other characters out there, if you still wish to check them out. yeahchris mentioned Khory, my main character at the moment, but I also play Alanon Algernon Lieder (whew, what a mouthful), twin and charismatic bard. He's usually on Sunday's for fightnight, if you want to check him out as well. Anyway, that's just a little update for all you people who are taking the time to help me out. Thanks to all you who have already chucked me a nom. Hope to see you all out there.

Luthaerim

• I just found out that his character, Martin, died. However, I also found out that he plays another character, Khory Bannefin, who I had already met, and assumed to be the low level character of a vet because the RP was so good.

• bump for a very worthy player.. please look for him

• Token this guy. I thought I voted for him already, but Im voting now! Yertle said basically what I would say. But, Ill mention the adventure where we were trapped in the southern Rawlinswood cave by an umberhulk. He did a great job there, threw out ideas on how to avoid or take down the umberhulk effectively. His character showed a sense of fear, which I dont see often in the big hero types we have now. Overall, just a great job.

tosses in his vote

• Yes. Definitely yes. Just played with this cat tonight, (once my connection finally stopped breaking) and he rules. He plays his character very well, and is much better at producing good vocabulary words on the fly than I am. Other than the fact that his verb-fu is strong, he is able to play a character that comes across as very deep despite the fact that the character has no bells and whistles attached. I think that speaks volumes about his talent. Also very friendly OOC. I suggest that, for the common good of the server, you keep an eye on this one.

Tokenize (god I love that word)

• Should have done this much earlier, but alas I am a bum.

Excellent role-player, although a newer player to the world of role-playing, a definitely a well thought out and well played character. Many are surprised by the abilities of Martin and think he is a veteran signed under a new account, but he is indeed a newcomer and a welcome addition if I do say so meself. He stays in character and is always reacting to the things happening around him. Bottom-line is; Great Consistant Roleplaying, exactly what we need on Narfell! drops a nomination coin onto Martin's head

• definately a good roleplayer, Yertle beat me to the nomination. Login seems familliar, so think he's had plenty of exposure to Narf. Great fun, well thought out and feels like a real character.

Deserves a token in my opinion.

• definately a good roleplayer, Yertle beat me to the nomination. Login seems familliar, so think he's had plenty of exposure to Narf. Great fun, well thought out and feels like a real character.

Deserves a token in my opinion.