And it looks like it was yesterday...

• Someday in August 2003…My brother told me to try the server he had just found out..
    I started with my char "Gonnar Domne" which is the char I've been always using since I'm 7 years old. I stepped happily out from the Norwick's Inn...and ventured into the rawlins. uhrm..west? east? or north? Let's head north... ZAP! sneaker, instant death, fugue plane....((yeah, seems to me everyone died to a goblin at the beginning!)) Raised...got killed again..by the same gobling, and got pissed so i moved to Jiiyd.
    There i managed to get to lvl 2...in the old swamp...where rats and bats lived there...and you couldn't get killed if it was not by a critical hit.
    grins I'll always remember the day i reached lvl 3 and got Weapon Finesse..OMG! I thought i would own the world! I gathered a couple of adventurers and run to the windy plains...saying I'd melee a sniper (( I assumed they were bad at melee)) with mu holy ac 23 while they shoot arrows at him. Ok...Died...
    I met my first real close Narfell friends at lvl 4...Zy'thal Etherland...and Elvin Almolin...and there was a guy called Tontou or something...which made me laugh, cause "tonto" in spanish means "silly"..hehe...
    I will always remember the day i confused Tontou with Attentus...and throw to him a couple of stones at the head...hidden behind a treescratches head....Awww...all times, I admit..where fun.

• Hm… Tontou, now there is an elf I miss. From when I first played, his character embodied everything an elf should be, in my eyes.