Lost Souls

• Legion

**I want to know some information folks. Below write your character(s) name(s) that are living in Arnath, or the Underground and/or is working with Arnath folks.

Other info you want to add would be helpful.**

• Yeah I think they did.

• should be enough with the Narfell Yahoo group login. But it appears it isn't working now for some reason. Have they shut down that yahoo group Narfell had perhaps?

• No way…Eléndel's back? Crazy...

And how do we get to view those yahoo group pics? Do we need some kind of special login?

• Morfin Dyness (not entirely sure of his name) known as Eléndel Baenre

Lives in the UG.

• Walkman longheart, works with many. and is thinking about moving just need a key, Also thinking about buying a house.. Just need to know the info.

• Character name - Terrick "Umbra" Oakwhisper

Former resident of the gypsy camp, lead to the worship of Shar over the years.

• Zanetar Den' Kath – Relatively un-secretive Banite, cold and sarcastic, pleasant to few -- Not living in Arnath, but affiliated with. Interested in citizenship.

• Character name: The Nameless Monk

An elven devotee of the Iron Fist, the martial artist cult of the Tyrant Lord, Bane, The Nameless Monk is a cold, ungregarious young woman. Formerly of the Four Winds monestary and once-student of Scutum Hedges, Master of the Hin Fist, The Nameless Monk has wavered on the line between good and evil for well over a decade. Her recent actions, including her dismissal of the Four Winds and numerous nefarious 'activities'* in Peltarch would tend to suggest a shift towards the latter.

• I would be happy to send you a brief list of these, Pink.

• Cray Vincint

• Tor Smashor: Arneth (still no blood rag, despite going through ritual)…

Was to help strengthen the Army of Arneth, before being captured in the orc forts.....forcing loss of Army and loss of Command...((Went inactive for a few weeks/months there....lost all the members we had mustered up 😞 ))

Clan Remunak...

• Chaevre' Vaelen - does not live in Arnath but conducts business there when necessary.

• ZarZartootin Zarfindoodle is alive and ready to serve the Crawler Below.

• Cray Vincint - Arnath

• Amerien: Lives no where at the moment he is still in the rawlins but has been down in Arnath latley showing interest of getting involved for unknown reasons.

((also coming back from a much needed break…well see what happens))

• Uraj Letum- Arnath

[Val'danis Ceness- Lost in outer space (hehe)]

Servitor to the 3 "Undead Gods", Velsharoon/Kiaransalee/Orcus. Experimenting and desecrating the nearest graveyards and shrines 24/7.

• Corde is alive and kicking once more

• Anen Spellsinger - Dead now but was a member of Arnath.

Ramiin Briin - New Character, will be my primary character for now on, and Will be intrested in being from Arnath, or joining as soon as possible.

• Arizima Sepret- Arnath

• Raila Aers - Arnath

((Just got back from a much needed break))