Ramblings of LowerDenizen

• I wasn't always LowerDenizen. When I first started playing I was under the account RyndGuarder, and my very first PC was a rogue.

My rogue managed to find the crypts in Norwick, and died running from a skeleton. Then I found the succubus and went back for my gear.

And died to the same skeleton.

Thus I learned the two deaths at first level, no more life rule.

My second PC was a ranger, and was the first PC I had that ever gained XP. She wandered the Rawlinswoods stealthed and picking off single shorties. Then one day in an effort to get gold and finding a quest by accident, she went into Wald's barn. Subsequently died to rats.

A slew of elven fighters later and I ended up trying a half elf bard Sania, who in he four level range wandered up to the Gypsy Camp, Peltarch, Jiyyd, and all sorts of other places.

After a number of deaths and then another slew of PCs I ended with a vault to full to know who was alive and who was not. I started a new account, LowerDenizen, and rolled up my first PC that lived awhile Amith.

My first memories of Narfell though, are not as cheery as everyone else's though. The computer I originally had was only barely able to run NWN because of a crappy video card. If I went into the Far Rawlins Woods I lagged out so bad that I ended up not being able to move about three feet out. The near Rawlins was ok unless there were more then ten creatures. There is a reason why the Original Amith was a fighter/barbarian with Great Cleave, and was often found half dead in a pile of goblins, usually I had no choice, and clicked the pile of red things and crossed fingers hoping I would live.

Hm… will have to add more to this later.

• Pruple hair means fadia or it could be Eluriel if the hair was blue

• Two of three, and the circumstances to! Can anyone guess the person on the right?

• Andu in the centre, and isn't it Green on the left?

At the old circle. With the staff of circle membership.

Is it Green finishing her apprenticeship and getting promoted to counsellor of the circle?

• ICC

That's Myeil on the left.

• Was digging through old screenshots, this one always struck me as pretty, and well done. Points to those who can tell who is in the picture, and what is happening.

• chuckles Amith was always running somewhere. During the Defiler war, I remember a number of us going to the Elvish Encampment, and then Kerby trapped us there with a Bugbear Army on the south road. After numerous ideas were given by Amith, Penny, and Eluriel, Amith finally snapped and went for help…..

By running through the bugbear army.

Barb fast movement, and just a little nick from a hammer of the gods and Amith had an army of help coming south from Norwick.

A lot of my fun with Amith was with the Eastlanders though. I remember when I came south from the gypsy camp and found all of them blue, and thinking it was a bug, I killed a cutpurse to "fix" the bug. Sadly I was spotted by Amana who begin to teach me why murder was bad and that I had just killed someone in cold blood.

I listened to this entire discussion of course as Eastlander Hawks were attacking and missing me at the time.

I hated those birds.....

I had a rogue once who ended up on the bad side of the Eastlanders, but was playing off that everything was fine to everyone she met. Of course... every time she went in the pass birds would swoop down on her, and she could never figure out why...? She was innocent, evil birds they were! And no one was willing to help.

Ended up surrounded by about ten birds at one time, people walking past and my rogue going "It's ok! Walk on by! I'm just fine and dandy...!"

• I remember helping Amith get her first set of Full Plate with Cyrian. She and him used to be good friends, dunno what happened :/, then there was the time when Cyrian was surrounded by undeadders in the nars pass that she ran to Norwick for help and brough back a bunch of people just for me 🙂 good times.