Moments

• I can't really order my memories so I'll just drop little bits.. moments.

Funniest RP XP Ever
    Back in the day you did get phat loot (randomly) from chests and so on. I had the sheer luck of having received a Fire Resistance robe from one. And I made my fighter character, Zora, wear it. She lived in the camp and you all know those big fires that burn there. It was another of those boring afternoons or evenings with no one in the camp and the pass too dangerous to travel alone. So what did I do? I walk up to a fire and emote: "warms her hands in the fire".

And get XP. I laughed myself silly and shot a tell to the DM channel I felt this was undeserved. Attentus offered to remove the XP again but I declined his nice offer.

First Event
    There was a little incident in the woods, I think, an event ran by Attentus and handled by a one of the really old players. But in that I didn't even have a clue about what's going on. I just sat behind my monitor and stared in wonder how this guy knelt down, prayed and made the darkness go away.

The first event that felt like an event to me, though, happened on that fateful day when the power went out in half of the US. We ended up with a really small server population and three of us, Jaahn, Zora and one more who I don't remember by name (sorry). There the Master Armorer asked us to retrieve a sword he gave his son, nephew or apprentice, who had went to the lizard lands and left it behind there. We ended up tracking it down and getting really slowed down, because one of us rested in freshly bought heavy armor (the reason we had gone to Peltarch in the first place 😉

I think that's about the only Zweiander-event I've been in. And it was great fun, my character declined the offered payment and recieved a lot of good points, while #3 in the team got a Fine Longsword as payment. And yes, I felt awfully stupid for declining that payment.

Getting a Fine Longsword
    It's been a continous problem through my Narfell time, that I never seem to be able to provide enough coins to my characters. So, Zora didn't get anything better than a MW longsword for a long time. She had received a scimitar +2 from an IG friend. (Those things were dropped in the LC, I think. Never ever visited the LC myself.)

So… how's that relevant to Getting a Fine Longsword? Well! One day someone approaches her and offers to sell her a Fine Longsword on account of his friend. She goes on to say she's interested. Asks about the price, ends up with a nice price. Then she says she has this Scimitar +2 and would be willing to trade it. The man rushes off to ask his friend if that would be okay. He comes back saying it's okay. She then goes on to point out that +2 is way better than +1 (in more RP appriate terms, of course) and so she should receive a bit of a payment.

In the end, Zora ended up with a Fine Longsword and 500 coins more. And a scimitar +2 less that she next to never used, anyhow.

• Wants a +2 scimitar

Ive lost more of those scimitars then Id care to admit, funny how rare and expensive they become when the source of them is removed sigh