My first PC

• I joined the server with a buddy and we created a Paladin and Cleric of Torm, our first good PC's in any MMORPG or RP scenario ever, things seemed to be going well, we started in Peltarch and they happened to be having a Celebration of some sorts so we got really involved, then we exited towards the East to the plains instead of the West and the kobolds and were quickly eaten by Lions.

Frustrated beyond all hell with our luck we quickly reverted to our evil roots and created Banite Characters Draihken Harbringer and Samin Geigne.

• chuckle I remember Aren Ashaller. Once met, he was hard to forget.

• Two characters I dont know if anyone will remember but I had made, and enjoyed playing were Hirt Kurgnik a Mentally unstable Half-orc who liked giving halfings rides on his shoulders, but who also heard voices.

and Aren Ashaller my fancy pants archer who had a crush on most of the male fighters on the server

unfortunatly they both met untimely deaths so they were not able to develop into much, but they were fun to play nonetheless

• As much as many people didnt think the Banites had a place here on the server, I had many fond memories playing with them. The first time allanon took us to the secret temple I was stoked, I thought it was awesome and really eerie, unfortunatly we never used it for anything, which sucked but oh well

another few events that were awesome was hunting down cyricist cult members, in one instance we rescued a zhentarim caravan master who gave us some nice gifts, and in another we faced off against a Balor which was summoned by some cultists. And I must add that Draihken got the killing blow on the Demon with his non-magical bastard sword which should have become a Demon Slaying Bastard Sword 🙂 (critical hit, thanks to ace for pointing that out to me)