Kuk's Memories

• My First PC

Believe it or not, it was not a dwarf. My first Narfell PC was a human rogue named Sneaky Peate. :lol: (this doesnt count the one that I made before him who looked in Barle's barrel and got his ass handed to him for it, instafugued). Well, the first player Sneaky Peate came into contact with was Vinessa. Oh, she was so nice to him, but she had that edge of evilness that intrigued Peate to no end. She convinced Peate to be her spy. Before I knew it, Peate was hanging around with the likes of Quinn Xian, Izzy the gnome, Kali Ma, Tanar Lo Tireth, Thorvin, Grinthar Hiurd and other goodly heros of the time. Peate reported information to Vinessa at least two times in the appointed meeting place. Then one day there was a Bandit attack on Norwick. Peate was caught in it and ended up dying. As he bled to death, Vinessa laughed at him while he pleaded for her to help.

The RP through it all was great and I was hooked instantly, even with the brutal reality that my PC was dead. I decided to leave him perma dead and began my next PC which I also have many good memories from, but that is another story.

• Hmm thats funny, becasue I blame you 😎

• Council of Moradin

:hugs Kuk in a manly/dwarfy sorta way:

I still blame you for gettin me addicted to this dern place. 😉

• lmao…knowing Decker, he might actually take it as a compliment...lmao

• Gives out an appology to Decker for slandering him

• lol…I remember that event in LC all so well...That was the event that nearly got me banned from Narfell for swearing at the DMs until my face turned blue...oh and it was Alec who DMed that one...lol...yes, I remember weird things like that...lmao

• Elven Te'lor

Yes, Elven was my second pc. An elf rogue/fighter of little if any fame. His most reputable moment came when he helped rescue Rashid and Kashan from Vinessa's lair after they had fallen into her pit trap. I still dont remember all the heros who were along on that, but I do remember that trip because Rashid ended up dying and Elven crept back in stealthed and retrieved his body and belongings. At that point, I had never been ready to say: Ok I think this is a bad idea and I will die for sure. But I was then. Somehow Elven's sneak skills were better than the monster's spots. I cant even remember what monsters there were, but everywhere I put my cursor, there was angry red. Had to use the keyboard to walk so I wouldnt missclick on one.

He was also a member of an ill-fated trip to the Lost City that went awry. I think some of the older Narfers will recall this, because our whole party died except for three of us. We were met at the transition to the LC by an ambush from our friendly neighborhood DM. I am pretty sure it was Decker DMing that one. Well, in the end, it was Briggs Twostone, Piggu de Skald and Elven left standing amidst 10 or so pc bodies. Some of the pcs I remember are: Doli (RWs), Marcus Santivistavan (Lord Drows), Gulir (Seraphaine), Grinthar may have been there, Kali Ma may have as well. That was five years ago now and its hard to remember everyone who was there. The fall out from that event was pretty bad, it was basically a death trap.

Some of Elven's friends IC were: Gulir, Gimli, Lunit, Tanir Lo Tireth, Grinthar, Piggu, Marcus, Rashid, Kali Ma, Izzy. I am sure I have missed a lot, but as I mentioned, five years ago and so many names come and go.

While playing Elven, I met some of my oldest friends here on Narf, including Seraphaine and RW who both started playing Narf around the same time I did. As for Elven, he is still alive and kicking in Narfell. Some may see him from time to time wandering around Oscura. That is if he wants to be seen 😉

• We could tell ya, but then we'd have ta kill ya.

And I havent gotten around to posting about the Dwarven Militia, there is a lot of stuff to put down and I'll need a while to write it all up. I still havent gotten to Elven yet, which will be my next entry.

• @6b1e38e131=Baboo:

think he's buried in the Old Maurader Mine, the cave on the map one north of norwick

Slaps WRONG! Try again young one, that is Thorin… 🙂

• think he's buried in the Old Maurader Mine, the cave on the map one north of norwick

• If there is ONE THING, anyone must take from Narfell, it's two words:

Dwarf Militia.

Also, the Norwick Militia drunken eastlander infiltration exercise near Jiyyad.

Just where did you guys bury Covah anyway? I still need to pay respects.

• Funny Memory

One of the funniest memories from Narfell that I have was shared with Illuminatus. There happened to be a server crash and we both logged back in at the same time. While we stood there chatting, Ghenta logged in with his PC Coin. He must have died before the crash or there was some type of bug, because when he went to step down the stairs from the dias where you spawn in the lobby, suddenly there was a death scream and there coin lay, completely dead. Illum and I both said something about falling donw the stairs and dying and we both just sat there and laughed. To this day I still get a chuckle when I think of that incident.