Very first RP interaction

• I remember the very first day I had juuust come to the server. I created a character named Telith Oramir, from Norwick. The first character that he met was Tando… or the hin formally known as "Gears".

We were both in the Boarshead and began talking to each other, and they immediately hit it off with friendly conversation. Gears offered to buy Telith a drink or three, but soon after an annoying person came barging in screaming obscenities. Gears and I warned the person that if they didn't shut up, that we would give them something to cuss about. He didn't, so we went outside and grabbed up a militia man... (This is when the Norwick militia was extremely active - with 4-5 miltia standing around town at all times.)

The man was arrested for disturbing the peace, and Gears and I happily went back to drinking and conversing.

My initial thoughts were - "Cool, what a neato server!"

That character soon thereafter died, and I created the character Syrano....

Devlin and Gavin didn't come until just recently.

It's been about 2 years since I've joined, and I find it odd now that I develop for the Campaign now because I remember that first day I joined, and it feel like yesterday. Man... time flies.