First experience with Peltarch

• When I first started playing Narfell, I stuck around to Norwick almost all the time. Now, I'm not saying Norwick RP is bad; I'm not saying that at all. However, when I first waltzed into Peltarch, I was aghast at the amount of people that were sitting around and simply chatting it up about political things or rumors and gossip and whatever; I was so used to dwarves going out and mining and people hunting goblins. So anyway, I knew that I wanted my second character, Nate Wingates, to reside in Peltarch.

Narfell, the server, was my first roleplaying experience ever. I think I was around 15 or so years old when I first begun playing. I found Peltarch roughly a year after I started playing Narfell (I think.) In all my time roleplaying on any server or at any time, Peltarch roleplay (back in those days) will always shine a little brighter than others. So anyway, I'd just like to give out a special thanks to those people that made Peltarch rock so much for me:

Zyphlin as Zyphlin (awesome bardic Headmaster and tutor 😄 simply must mention him ),
    Yith as Gildor and Natanya, (Always wondered what was going on through Gildor's mind)
    Dragar as Meril (and later on as Yu Shei),
    Vino as Rath ( :!: ), and as DM, a must mention for sure (shame I never met the PC "Vino"),
    Merydian as Merydian Amakiir (gosh I hope I spelled that last name right, sorry if I didn't, Mery!),
    Gobbletom as Nico Black,
    ALL of Nico Black's employees,
    Caomhin as Eowiel Senella (despite what you may think, Nate enjoyed cleaning those water closets :ninja: ),
    Vilehelm as Anakore (thanks for giving Nate a chance as a CK!)
    Wykith as DM (way to keep my brain cells bustling with possible solutions to plots),
    Wild Eyes as Roubanes (Oh MAN you make me laugh :lol: ),
    Khalomey (thanks for teaching Nate how to kick ass),
    Robyn as Maya,
    Demi,
    Adlanail (thanks a BUNCH for the poetry advice 😄 ),
    Clandra Galpen,
    Vine (Don't hate me Mejare),
    Kara Du'monte (old yeller),
    Eoden Valmer as Mariston Thel,
    Linah as Deathcat, and Linah,
    Eluriel as herself,
    All the other CK players,
    All the bards of the baridic college,

…I also thank God, my parents, uhh... jesus, budha, and Trine, and... well you get the point. I'm sure there's a bunch of others that I missed (if I did I'm sorry and you should stab me in the eye, then I'll slap you on there.) Anyway, enough ranting Nostalgia for me, I might actually log in in the hopes of seeing some of these folks logged on and in Peltarch so that I can actually talk to them. :ninja:

• /me lights flom on fire thus making Flombe

sniffles

:lol:

• Sierra had Nate on a wild ride for sure. 😄 I thought I had mentioned her–I can't believe I didn't! Thanks for spotting that one out, V. 😄

ArUlric, I said -first- experience in Peltarch! Mercy and Aspera are extreme influences on Nate (and myself, as they bring me so much laughter) indeed, but they weren't there when I was first introduced to the city. Regardless, they do deserve mention. 😉

--Also, to Nights and ArU, I attend Dawson College; I will be attending McGill sometime after a year or so. I await your assassin with all due anxiousness. 😉

FUArch, how could I forget the scurvy mister Sterr.. ..Puts FUArch on the list, then presents his eye to be stabbed as promised..

• @51394a5287=ArUlric:

NB. Already has a stealth operative in McGill Uni who has been sent to kill Flom. Sssssh! Don't tell anyone!

I thought I told you not to tell.
    It's due to his awful poetry and the fact that he's a more succesful playwright than Ad…He deserves to die 😉

• The dagger in hand didn't impress folk? Fine. Next time it'll be off with the head!

• Typical. Taught the boy everything he knows, not a squeak.

_Marks Flom down on 'the list' and returns to plotting world domination…

NB. Already has a stealth operative in McGill Uni who has been sent to kill Flom. Sssssh! Don't tell anyone!_

• We love you too Nest, but you forgot to mention Sierra so gods help you in the afterlife 😉