A parchment of Blue Paper is past around in certain urgence.

• Dear countrymen

War … is a harsh thing. Especially, when you have no going back.

Countrymen.

We must help all who need it. I ask for your aid, please send your help. The life force, of a certain population, is in dire need.

Unite. Countrymen, Unite!

Help, save the Pink potatos from certain endangerment.

Send your help to I.

Klazaroth the Firestorm Extraordinaire

• WAR!

Flustered and angry Klaz tells all gathered around.

_Froms the starry sky in the shadowys night it cames burnings likes a demons. A blazings fire mans, a fiery elemental, sents from anothers planes crashed lands todays.

Yellings the exacts words_ "Pink potatos! Pink Potatos! Gotta catch em all!",he says with retch.

I's don'ts know whats the hecks, I's was startings to believes mys beloved potatos didsna exists … but theys dos and theys trues likes water an sand. Froms the grounds in the middles of the camps a wholes batched riped up. I's managed to grabs ones befores theys were consumed ins a colume of fire ands takens!", he growls,"This means WAR! Ifs theys comings backs agains theys gettings troubles!"

Klaz has been seen spending his time reviewing objects and the landscape claiming to be checking the magic essense within the camp. He has begun casting wards from magical fire mainly around the centre of the outer camp.

• Tackles Klaz to the ground puts him in a head lock and ruffles his hair
    To Nawen: "Sis tickle him"

• Slowly leaning back as Klaz arrives, she can only imagine what is about to burst out. Soon as Klaz goes to kick the pot, Cotton leaps up with a small "clap" grumbling and starts wagging a finger at them both

Behaves ya knuckleheads!

• Upon arrival Klaz sees Orc Man cooking the potatoes and immediately shoves him out of the way.

"Ya dafts bugga! How the bloodys hecks is tat gonna saves em if yer cookin ems like tats! Meekin 'ells I's mean theys already deads all world wide and theys a not needing to be fekin deada!"

He tries to kick the pot over and screams as he burns his foot.

"Argh!"

• grins looking at Nawen You drink because it tastes nice, and because we drive you crazy.

turns to Elrin Don't just sit there, lets make some potatoes.
    grins and begins cooking some pink potatoes

• Cotton sits with wide eyes shaking her head Oh boys, an folks wonda why me started drinkins

• Klaz frantically points to the gigantic stir frier in fear.

"There it is!! It must bes it!! It's big! its burnin! It's terrifyin!! It's gonna extinct all ta potatoes! Its gonna do mores!"

In the shear moment of the heat Klaz runs out into the spider pass to gather components from various spells to take down the pink potato menace.

• Upon hearing Klaz's latest insane statment, Orc Man relocates to Norwick for a few day where he is seen busy working in the forge crafting something from copper and wood. After 2 days of hard work, Orc Man is seen whelling something through the Nars, he avoids he bandits and walks in to the Gypsy Pass. He is wheeling a cart with 4 wheels, the cart is up to Orc Man's waist, the centre of the cart is hollow, in it is a giant copper tub. Orc Man pauses to gather some deadwood, he dumps it in the copper tub, and then uses flint to light the wood on fire, he then pusshes the flaming contraptio to the main fire and yells, "EVERYONE COME QUICK KING KLAZY'S WORSE FEAR IS HERE, IT'S BIG, AND FLAMING, IT'S A CONTRAPTION THAT WE CA NTAKE ANY WHERE TO COOK THE PINK POTATOES"

• "Theys are a comin, I's seens it. It's big, it 's burnin, its terrifyin"

• Bridie reads the note and stifles a laugh.
    "ififn yes was nay one oh them men types., ise'd fink ye were likes me an me sista's cotton an aniel"
    -tip toes up to the pile of potatoes and takes it away., cutting it to peices, curious about this thing which may come to plague more than just potatoes.
    She shows what she finds to Katya, and frowns… leaving teh potatoe with the old crine, hoping to hear more about this thing soon.
    SHe wanders up to Klaz and sits down, having on of her very rare serious discussions with him.
    the gist of it is that her curiosity is piqued, and she wnats to know whats goin on.

• Grins looking at Nawen O> I can always run around naked too, that usually makes him sane in an instant chuckles

• Cotton hears the rumor and rolls her eyes Me thinks King Klazy of the Pink Potaters has been drinkin.. sheeesh.. he betta not go runnin round camp naked agains she thinks for a moment back to the last time and wrinkles her nose

• It has come to attention that there is now a cause behind the endangerment of the beloved Pink Potatoes in Faerun.

… which may be arriving to destroy not only vegetables.

• :e: Well if they do, point them out to me, I have some wooden swords I need to sell them busts out laughing

• looks to Cotton, shaking his head slowly, speakign softly in elven {e} I wonder if anyone is going to take this seriously… slight smirk

• Lilith nabs a couple and makes a fine stew for all at the fires, taking some into katya and then wandering abck to her tent with the rest for her and bridie.

• A small pile of fresh-dug Pink Eye potatoes is found carefully constructed in the form of a pyramid in between the two largest fires.

• Amith finds the note and reads it, then rereads it again… then shrugs and passes the note on.

I'll fight for a good cause… but what is this Pink Potatoes?

She wanders off to find Klaz and ask him what is going on

• Cotton glances over at Elrin as her shoulders start to heave fighting her laughter for all she is worth