Ormpur

• _Travellers to Ormpur will find the village in disarray. It would seem the small hamlet has just suffered a raid, and is now rebuilding and trying to recover.

A small party of Helmite soldiers can be seen patrolling the village itself, and the area around it at regular times._

• Hearing the person mention an orc lobber Juster is seen laughing, but he is also rather reluctant to say why he finds it so funny.

• _The Wonderworker is extremely pleased for having chosen exactly this day to venture out of the town in search of something "most extraordinary and possibly crucial to the advancement of my current project".

Still, he is deeply saddened by what happened, and excuses himself to himself to Dentin.

"I'm sorry, great sir Strauss, but I do not believe I will be able to finish my contest entry for you. Right now, there are more important things to look at…"

With that, he scurries off, carrying the plans of his "Mark II" with him. Words about a "Orc Lobber" are heard being muttered_

• Fignar, priest of Marthammor Duin sits near the fire smoking his pipe speaks of the attack

Weel whit yis hae tae un'erston' is tha thar seems tae be anither tribe o' orcs. Them wee farks seem pretty farkin weel trained, wi divine an' arcane users in thar ranks. Thems tha farks whit raided Ormpur an' half inched sum folk thar. Me an sum ither folks wen' af'er them tae try an' save thar arses. Wis foond oot tha orcs hid a wee camp in tha Mintas woods. Sae wis kilt 'em rescued tha toonsfolk an' re-uni'ed a family.
    Tha's aboot it really.

taking a deep draw from his pipe he fixes his gaze on those who stop to listen Sae tae sum up ge' yer arses in gear an' dig sum defenses roond this toon.

• Dentin, hearing of the raid on Ormpur, immediately gears up and heads towards the small town to assess the situation, find out what attacked, aid the townsfolk and help protect the town from any further attacks by whatever raided the town before.. in particular, he seems concerned about the wellbeing of a certain gnomish Wonderworker.