Player: MoveOnUp

• I'm nominating this player, because he has proven to be an excellent roleplayer, and really fun ooc too (at first I thought he might be a returning vet, but he isn't familiar with server history)

Tokenize!

• Yeah, this player doesnt play up to the crowd, and he doesnt play his level, two big things IMHO. I like chars that are kinda removed from the mainstream as far as being good, evil or simply somewhere in between.

Tokenize

• I like it. second the vote, even 3rd it! >.<
    He deserves a tocken

• Applauds

A Valkurian cleric, a violent gnome, he plays it all, and I've met them all. Friendly ooc, great IC. Keep 'an eye on this lad, or lass, DM's!

• Yep, Merry is a wonderful little bundle of anger and arrogance. Watching him stamp his little foot is soooooo sweeeet 😉

Worthy of a token in my opinion.

• Yup. Token delivery please!

• Ohhhhh Merry! I was fortunate to have the opertunity to RP a bit with Merry during the grand event starring "A Wizard of some note" And Merry did brilliantly. The player has a real good RP attitude and seems very friendly OOC. A good addition to the comunity. I actually did think he was a tokenized player returning from the fugue.

Vote cast

• I second the vote, I have run into his character meregrin a few times and he should become a member of the community