OOC Question

• You're full of it….REALLLLLLY????

You need to put a smiley face in your joke posts Nimb.

• Eléndel - Tyr

• Ael follows Bane!!!

• I think Linn meant in terms of what Evil gods do you follow 😛

• Myth follows pretty girls.

At his height, you usually get a nice view.

• Let's see….

Tacitus Bloodhand follows Bane dominantly among the other two gods who are dead.

Regina Heartscourge [in development] maiden in service to Gruumsh

Argos Bal'thalas [in development] devotee to the Stormlord

• Gildor follow Trouble.
    She work hard to become the chosen of Chaos.

Natanya follow Tyr.

• Nyblas worships Arvoreen for the obvious reason that he's a Paladin of Arvoreen.

Anakore has Tempus in his deity field, as he used to give him prayer before battle. However his involvements with the Knights and some "interventions" have brought him to the worship of Mystra lately, though he's only discovering it himself as yet.

Shyrae worships Kelemvor.

Oskiel is a follower of Hoar.

Selena is a Tormite.

• Being an Uthgardt tribeswoman, Maya started with Uthgar, son of Tempus. However, due to in game events she now worships Tempus.

Robyn was baptized in the name of the Morning Lord, Lathander. However, she is also patroned by Tyr, for reasons she doesn't understand.

• Here's a good one for you…

Nico follows Mask...technically.

I had different intentions when I rolled up Nico Black. He was to be an rogish swashbuckling, gritty killer. BUT after I got into the character fully I realized that I needed a change. And this was pretty early on too in the character so I feel pretty good about him worshiping Waukeen now. So the name in the spot when you roll it up is Mask, but he follows Waukeen, and is none of the above charastics. Man wouldn't he be different if he were an evil person? One day if he ever gets a rebuild.... :rofl: ..... I will replace that Mask with Waukeen, till then I just RP him as I have always as worshipping The Merchant's Friend.

• Caling is about to put her devotions up for the highest bidder. She's bored and fairly open-minded.

Keira follows Loviatar, but quietly since it wasn't popular back home.

• Hard as it is to believe Shai follows dramatic pause Lloth 8O Shocker isn't it?

• Paneia follows Velsharoon though I imagine that was pretty easy to figure out

….Wee....

• Evil characters:

Ethan Steelfist follows helm

Neutral characters:

Elmo Bullcrackle follows helm aswell
    Woscha the dragonslayer(rip but might return one day) follows Carl glittergold

Good characters:

Thom Brightarmor follows helm

• Syne follows his instincts and keeps his yap shut.

Talgris follows Tempus.

• chuckles A sailor following Umberlee? Didn't see that coming…

Zanetar Den' Kath follows Bane.
    Zalus Khano follows Shar. (Monk of the Dark Moon Order)

• Deacon Sterr follows The Bitch Queen, Umberlee.

Proud of it to, even his patron is a lady! I mean … :!:

• Nathan Darkspell follows Velsharoon, but is about to turn him down for Orcus….shakes fist Damn velsharoon!

• Erevaine follows Mask

Erevaine the Quiet One
    Elven Cleric and Rogue

• ZarZar follows Urdlen.

OOOOO my 1000th post 8O