Gurt places a reservation with Droibo...

• Gurt asks Droibo about placing a reservation to rent a chest from him. Gurt lets Droibo know he can pay in full now or place a deposit to reserve one instead. He also inquires about extra keys and their cost if available. Of course, the actual conversation was much briefer than this description of events.

Gurt pulls out a large sack of coins, places them on Droibo's counter, and then points to a chest

"Me want!"

• Laucian enters, pale, and with a noticably bulging pack. He quietly stammers out the following-

…h....hey... uh... I heard you r....r....rent chests...

...I c....could use one... if th....they're not t....too much...

....needs t....to be dry... so I c....can put this in it...

Laucain holds up a large tattered scroll case.

• KAel enters Droibo's shop and smiles.

Hello sir. I would very much like to rent a chest from you. As I am a collector of both this and that and allways carrying around far to many things on my person.

Now, how much is it , and for how long?

((I really need a PS chest. If this is up and running could someone please point me in the right direction of whom to speak with about this, and what the price is)

eagerly he stands there, shifting his weight from foot to foot as he absentmindidly fingers the swordhilt of his new sword, awaiting Droibo's responce

• (Daeran Walks in)

How much ? (points to the chest)

Sore fancy pants in 'ere the other day he had one.. (Alexi Shivarn)

• Walks in with a heavy pack

So… how I hear ye be willing to rent me out a chest? How much?

• //OOC on

Issue is resolved whe nthe new build goes live, anyone whoe stored items in defective chests, your items were not lost, just were not being loaded. They are safe and sound and will re-appear when the build is put up

OOC off//

• //OOC

I've finally gotten more word on this, so, here goes.

Sad to say, there is an issue in the module with the chests atm, which is being sorted out by our devs. Once that is done and fixed, Droibo will once again be able to sell chest rentals, which should not be too long anymore.

Meanwhile, this thread is not a bad idea. Those wishing to inquire for rentals can post here as Gurt and Damian did, so we can keep track of it all a little.

Cheers,

Shade

OOC off//

• Damian, noticing that Gurt has put a chest on reservation, would also be interested in renting one.