Gathering of Evil

• @398a3f1acb=SummonerX:

My evil guy, who is setting this up, doesnt give a crap about gods or if you follow them. He is mostly just looking for minions 😛

Oh… oh really?

I thought he was offering to BE a minion. Oh well, nevermind then.

😉

• @d813648242=FUArch:

I'm having my doubts about this, read through the forum history, it has been tried often enough before.

Then lets make it work this time. Maybe get DM involvement, if we can. There is definately not much evil around here. Its time for evil PC's to take hold and strike fear! cough

Anyway, if you have a bunch of like friends that are good doers (Taria, Deacon..) then you'll likely lose them if you dont have a proper disguise while doing bad things. (IE: like NOT wearing Sails colors). My evil guy, who is setting this up, doesnt give a crap about gods or if you follow them. He is mostly just looking for minions 😛

• I'm having my doubts about this, read through the forum history, it has been tried often enough before. But.. Deacon will be willing to lend his behind the scenes help, of course.

He loves a bit of chaos. :argh:

• Taria's evil and friendly to about everyone. Depending on said evil persons' disposition to Umberlee she'd be willing to help whoever.

• Sounds good. Interested as ever.

• //ooc

I'm planning to make an evil character, I'm in Australian times though, I'm not good at converting times, but I can be on from 4pm - 11pm odd, AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)