William Tanner´s background

• ICC

William Tanner is a pirate. He as sailed across the seven seas robed and killed undreds of people with his pirate crew.
    things where goinf well for him in his life of pirate but he was double crossed by his 1rst leutenet that long whanted to be capatain of William´s galleon, and so, one full moon night the leutenet talked with the crew of the ship and told them that if the all crew back him up, we would make them rich beound they wildest dreams; blinded by theyr greed for gold, the crew decided to back up the leutenet in the mutinee.
    All the crew entered Williams quarters, arrested him, punched and kicked him and hold him against a post.
    The crew then started to decide what to do with William… 1rst they thought on killing him with a rapier, they then thought in make him walk in a lomg piece of wood with hands tyed and eyes covered so i could fall in the sea and drown, they even thought in feeding him to the sharks.. infact every one of the crew gave his idea in how to waste William, 250 different ideas in how to kill him came up, but then the "new self proclaimed" captain decided to leave him abandoned in a desert island.
    And so William was left in a island with no food and water.
    William was a exelent captain and a unique sailor, so he knew exactlly in what island he was and when the strong winds season was gong to arrive, so he started to biult a small hut where he could sleep and rest and them he started to built a small boat to excape, he had 1 long year to do all that, and when the time came he was ready to leave his prison islan for good. he sailed across the sea, waves and strong winds almost destroid his little boat but it hanged tough. Then one thing William didnt expected happened... A traide privateer boat from Peltrach was sailing when he passed by it, the boat stoped and help william.
    William asked if they saw a pirate galleon sailing in the ocean, but the answer was "yes, we did saw a galleaon exibing the JOLLY ROGERS flag.. but it was also trying to excape 3 army galleons"
    obviosly things wasnt going good for william´s old crew....
    The privateer boat continued sailinf to peltrach and eventually got there, and this was how did WILLIAM TANNER go to narfell.

what will he do now i dont know... he might start to gather a new gold thirsty crew to continue hes pirate way of life... or.... or he might consider in changing his way of life and start a new one, based on honest work in a comunity.... the road of life is wide open in front of him, which way will he take...? well that depends on what kind of new friendships he makes in narfell...

i hope you liked the background i wrote, ill try to put some more back ground now and then, ill probably make a small journal also.
    See YOU in game, remember your character may "help" him in choosing a way in the cross road that is life.....

(( sorry if theres any grammar mistakes, but my mother language isnt english))

NWN account: Black-Rider (the B and R are capitals )

Narfell account: BLACK RIDER

Character name: William Tanner

• Reviewed - XP Pending.

• Edit in your exact NWN account name and full character name before I can review this.