Titan99 - Krull

• A good friend of mine now both in and out of character. Give him a token already I say! Excelent RPer, fair and reasonable at all times. Great to have in Narf.

• Hah, I think I voted for Validus' token back in the day… I remember him anyway, so he stood out... and I'll vote for Krull now.

The character (and player) was very helpful to a low-level without breaking character or acting OOC, without being asked to and without obvious reward. He even cleaned up 'litter'. 8O (Enemy of server performance!) I got a good sense of a not very bright meat shield without feeling that the PLAYER was similarly limited.

I make it a policy not to give a token vote without traveling or interacting with a character twice, and I've been suitably pleased both times. Too many players (myself included) don't take the time to give lowlevels a helping hand in character. It's easy and painless to give them a quick handout, but that doesn't help much. Giving them an hour of your time is much more considerate and goes a long way to keeping at least some fresh blood. We could use more of that.

I vote yes.

-Lagermane

• and he has a cool chair 😛

• i thought he alrady had a token? well he did before it should transfer I guess. His character krull is extremely well played he deserves a token!!!

• Nice ic and ooc…tokenize! 😛

• I'll throw in my vote here. Character seems to be fleshed out, and seems like a headstrong barbarian type, which is played well. Very nice oocly…. respectable to the community and all around benificial to Narfell as a consistent player.

Tokenize.

• The Halfling Defence League

shrug sure. could use some work…but so could we all 😉 token-ize

• YES… he's great/fun/respectful and all those wonderous things. why not...

• @3506c2465f=sd_luv:

? I thought this was Validus? IF so he had a Ctoken before form my memory. But if not I say Yeay too…. 😄

Yes…I played Validus before, as well as Lusciuos town drunk of Jiyyd, and female him who went around bugging the mages for 'sparkles'.

As Validus I had a C token, want it for Krull. Thanks for the votes guys and gals. 😄

• I've only seen good things from this one. Fun to rp with and a nice guy ooc.

tosses in a vote

• I'm sure I am not the only player that has had a c-token in the past, gone on extended hiatus, come back and been presented with C-token on my new character on the second day of it's existence, no fuss, no questions asked. I'm a little puzzled why Titan99 hasn't had the same thing happen but regardless, Krull needs a token! He be uber 1337 RPer d00d 😛

• @43d32ee36a=Sterling:

This guy shows promise. I've been involved in situations and/or around this guy several times. His manner of play is conducive to our community. I'd like to see this player progress. Narfell can only benefit from granting this player his token.

I agree. I haven't played with him a lot but what I've seen is pretty solid.

• ICC

This guy shows promise. I've been involved in situations and/or around this guy several times. His manner of play is conducive to our community. I'd like to see this player progress. Narfell can only benefit from granting this player his token.

Also, he once held a token before, as Validus. Maythor should be looking into it.

• Legion

? I thought this was Validus? IF so he had a Ctoken before form my memory. But if not I say Yeay too…. 😄

• ICC

Oh yeah, ive been playing with krull since the day he returned to narfell few weeks ago, (yes i sayd "Since the day he returned) be couse he first came to narfell like 3 IRL year ago and played for a bit, Stoped and then returned liek 3 to 4 weeks ago.
    He plays his Char Krull extremelly well, keeping it really IC, and OOC he´s a great guy to chat with.
    On top of that he has great talent in making mudules and stuff, IMO some Dev´s should check out his work.
    Drops his vote on the voting box

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• Krull does the dim - but not completely stupid - fighter, very well, and he's fun to RP with.