Report to the guards

• Earlier in the day, a metal legged Gondar priest by the name of Dentin assaulted a gnome in the Jiyyd commons. This confrontation resulted from the gnome's evasive answers and failure to answer Dentin's questions. Dentin then forcibly picked the gnome up and carried him by the collar out of Jiyyd to finish his interogation. His reasoning, he thought the gnome was a Talosian, and the gnome did call lightning down upon him, but this itself is not proof. The scene resulted in violence and the gnome escaped, neither of the two were seriously harmed.

My recommended action is that the priest Dentin be either arrested or sentenced a hefty fine for disregarding Jiyyd's laws.

~Lilly

(I guess this is where to put this, it is just a report to the guards and not really meant for anyone else to see. I trust those without access to Jiyyd's legal proceedings will act accordingly)

• ((For DM reference: Dentin spoke to the gnome for a while, trying to confirm something, yet getting no answers. He then turned to Justene, asking permission to search the gnome, because he was a supected Talassian. Coaan-possessed Justene said "Take it outside of town". So that's what Dentin did. Picked up the gnome, took him outside of town, scuffle ensued.))