Player: Karaflas Char: Sklar

• ICC

Alright, so there i was playing and talking in tells with this guy, and at one time he told me.. " nah dude dont have a CT yet, never had one to start with, but i sure would love one alright!! guess il have to keep trying huh?"

This guy has played in this server for at least 2 IRL year, alright he had a small brake of few moinths, but i guess its about time for him to get is well deserved CT.

He is an extremelly friendly guy OOC and he always keep IC, and in my opinion he playes his char (Sklar) extremely well. Hes char current lvl is 7, we all know that at lvl 6 a char stops geting XP with out a CT, so he got from lvl 6 to 7 with RP xp only, this alone is a great indicator of his RP potential in my books…

DM´s, he´s CT worthy!!

Drops his vote in the voting box

*loads the shotgun trush trush players.... VOTE!! :twisted:

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• yeah this is no use I dont understand WHY i have to wait this long for a stupid token…..am not gona sit here and be tested by you guys this is a frekain game I wana have fun..and on this server u cant really have fun untill you get a token...so forget this u can go ahead and do ur events and play ur server without me...thats one less you have to worry about

• Just an addition am almost lvl 8 😄 😄 😄 😄

thanks for the vote

• Great player. He should definitely get a token.

• What said.
    he got to lvl 7 with only Rp xp…damn. That's a lot of RP! 😉

I give a vote

• From a player perspective I support this nomination.

• SKLAR DOSENT HAVE A TOKEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wow… thought this guy had one or i would have posted ages ago, great rper and very nice and fun ooc also.

drops vote

• token him for sure

• Whoops, if this guy has missed out it's for far too long. Great guy, tokenize!

• @dcf5407ed0=Araighn:

Token him

• Yup, Sklar epitomizes the well meaning but overly reactive and not a genius half orc with a good heart.

Good roleplaying job, fine Narfellian….token material without a doubt!

• Here I thought he had a token too. He never mentioned not having one.

Sklar has been around off and on for years, he plays good characters. He's dedicated to the server, is fun to game with. What more does he need to be? 😄

• ICC

Sometimes people just fall between the cracks.

Get this guy a token asap. I already thought he had one, too.

• Token him

• Good grief!

Tokenize him.