Gonnar Domne´s history....

• I want you all to know where, how and why is Gonnar here.
    Im writing a book (in Spanish, sorry) but it isn´t ended right now so I can´t post it. So I will summery my history in some words. i don´t want to change anything in my history here in Narfell, all as im writing it in my book…

Gonnar is a hafling who was born in the Guis woods. Southwest from Narfell. Three days before his first birthday his village was attacked by ogres and everything was destroyed. Everything, but him. His mother decided to hide the hin in a secret trap door hopping someone would found him there. As first-birthday present his family wanted to give him an old necklace they’ve found. But the mother decided to put in at Gonnar´s neck before leaving him in the secret trap door. It wasn’t a normal Necklace. It was one of the Tymora´s Necklaces that were made hundreds of years ago, which gave to the one that carries it a big quantity of luck. Maybe that’s why Gonnar did not die at the ogres attack. The day after the attack a Ranger of those woods called Aghila Than´hys found the hin at the hidden place. He decided to take him with it because the hin made Aghila remember himself as her parents were killed by orcs.... Aghila teach the little hin about the nature and animals, and all about the rangers’ life. One-day Aghila received the news that an army of evil creatures wanted to destroy the woods and that his help was needed. He had to lead the other fighters in this imminent battle. Gonnar was to young to fight, so Aghila decided to send the hin to Jyyid, a little commonwealth far away from there. As presents Aghila gave his little pupil a shortbow made by the elves and the promise that he would look for him as soon as the battle had ended…
    Now he is a 16 years old active hin that helps those who need help and defend what he thinks is good. Not what laws say it’s good. And at least he has found his master…

Character complete name: Gonnar Domne
    Account: Gonnar Domne

((i´m more than lvl 2 so i wont get any XP that´s why i didnt wrote it))

• Reviewed - No XP Pending.

• Edit in your full NWN account name and character name before I can review it.