Shady Figure Selling Something

• An extremely shady figure who speaks oddly and stares at you with intensely bright eyes approaches many people with a large smile on his face. He seems quiet amused.

"Thiss… I am wwondering... if you wwant it."

He flashes what appears to be a holy symbol and speaks quickly with almost a song in his voice.

"Tis the true Torm the terrible trophy!"

Upon further inspection of the holy symbol, it is the back of a guantlet with all of its fingers cut at the knuckle, except one. The middle finger. He asks an outrageous sum, 1000 coins, for it. If you continue to speak with him he will come up with some BS about it being a new cult entirely devoted to killing people who spread good in the world.

((IF you are even going to begin to refute my use of the middle finger as being inappropriate in narfell, I will have you know that it is believed to have started in ancient Rome where it was used as a symbol of an erect p***s which was a 'talisman against evil spells.' Displaying this to someone would be similar to saying 'I'm going to protect myself against your witchcraft before you even start' and would be considered a horrible insult))