Player: Jupe Rantalainen, Character: Cadfannan ap Gerfannon

• Just had one of the better IC conversations I've had recently with this character. He knows his character's god, he knows his culture, and he plays it damn well.

Good roleplayer. Can't speak to the whole citizenship issue, but barring any problems, token him up.

• Vote. Well played.

• I only bumped into this pc a few times, but it has always been fun.

The way this pc talks and acts is just supurb.

I like the whole concept for this pc, it is perfect.

You don't have to stay around this pc for long to understand this is a Uthgar barbarian.

This is the most well played barbarian I've ever seen.

• Son of Gerfahnon has no token? I dont know much about Uthgar but this guy sure did. Not only was he entertaining but also informative. This must be the alt of someone who already has a token.

If not he should get one.

• Amazing Roleplayer. Knows his faerun lore well, and more importantly knows the aspects of his culture and god greatly and puts it into his RP. Watching him and Jerr RP learning how to write as if it was a hunt was simply amazing. One of the best "low int" characters I've seen, as it seems realistic and not just kind of cutesy. Seems' friendly on the forums, and has been friendly in all OOC interactions with him. Definitly a great addition to the community.

Token Token

• Agreed! He is a very nice person ic and ooc. He rps like a pro and is very friendly to anyone he meets. Very fun to be around with imo.

TOKENIZE THE MAN :!:

• ICC

I had the plesure of RP with him in the first time he loged in this server, and been RPing with him every time he logs on.
    Its a really exelent Rper, he playes his char extremely well, very aware of his char Race, class, and God ( and all the things good and bad that means) above that he is extremelly sociable ooc, wich is one of the things i like to see 🙂
    I have no doubt that he´s tokenizacion (does this word exist even? does now 😜 ) will be great for this server and its comunity!

drops his vote in the vote box

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”

• Give this man a bloody token. Seriously, a great character who is well thought-out and well-played, and a player who strikes me as friendly and well-deserving of citizenship. I rate this nomination as "Glaringly Obvious."

• Okay, I was being self-serving too. Hooray for having another dino-worshipper around.

• Just didn't want to seem self serving, having a new barb in the fold but hell yeah. This guy has the goods and will impress you soon enough with token skills

tokenize