Notice placed at all gates

• Mariston speaks with the guards listening to their concerns and any ways they feel the decree can be worked to lessen their workload

• _Dentin, not wearing any combination of green, black or red, is not too bothered with the current inspections, except in cases where it involves one of the city's craftsmen, miner, woodcutter, or simply a trader bringing new raw materials to the city.

On the banishment itself, his opinion seems divided between a "good riddens", and a question whether or not this will not lead to problems and unnecessary conflicts later on._

• Konstantin appears irritated when the gate guards search him . . . every time he enters or leaves Peltarch. Eventually, one of the guards recognizes him and asks why he doesn't simply wear different colors.

"Why don't you?"

• High Priestess Rith presents herself to the guards in duty with rallying and encouraging words of wisdom, offering her full support to the guards in duty. She often passes by and offers several sets of enhancing prayers to any guards willing to accept them to prevent their mind and body overtireness. Elemental Protections, Endurance, Strenght, Clarity or Willpower prayers amongst others, are dished out without expecting a simple thanking.

• Arches a brow at Lisa

I believe your Captain is over reacting and using you all as tools for his political statement, and as such decide to do something nice for the hard working Guards that are being sent out here while he sits safe, sound, and comfortable in his house…and I'm the one making light of your efforts.

Rolls his eyes a bit. In regards to the other guards

When have I called you beggars. Myself, and dozens of other Peltarchans, in the past have shown thier support and care for the military branches of the city by bringing food and supplies to try to help them through thier nights, not to patronize or make them out ot be beggars. But if this is your apparent current mood swing, be my guest, wallow in your own annoyance and enjoy.

• DM

The genuinely fatigued guards frown at zyphlins good humour. Most of the guards, dont offer a smile as the bard hands out his riches to the ranks.

even Lieutenant Lisa doesn't smile at him "Zyphlin, these men have a job to do… let them do it... chuckling and making light of it doesn't impress me or anyone".

"We can afford to fee ourselves, we are not beggars" - is the often proud response from the often downtrodden guards.

• Chuckles

Wow, someone knows how to throw a temper tantrum when he gets ordered to do something he doesn't want to do.

Zyphlin is seen bringing chicken dinners to Guards on duty

((dropping 100 gold for dinners into a trash bin next time i log in))

• DM

Guards are now stopping any individual wearing Green, Black and Or Red in Combination in armour, common clothes or robes, or those bearing symbols of bane.

Guards are effectively doubled at every gate, and on the dockside.

Guards often are seen yawning due to the long shifts they are working, and griping as is the want of every guardsman or woman.

Every visitor can expect to spend a few minutes searched by the guard if they wear clothes or armour of those colours.

Those matching the description or of known banites are turned back to the borders of peltarch land - City districts, the land beyond the guard outpost. Kobold lands near the Divine Shield Outpost, Icelace beach.

• Chuckles hearing dunderstone

Ever heard of detective work Captain? It may be foreign too you. Also, the decree gives you a very easy way to figure it out…those wearing the colors or symbols of Bane.

• DM

Senators and advisors and scribes are seen bustling around the senate building following this announcement. guard officers and defender officers among them.

• DM

General Dunderstone is seen heading to the senate Building.

He leaves a note for the senators.

"This Decree senators, just how are we to determine the identity of banites, we do not have an encyclopedia of names, descriptions and we cannot look into the souls and seek out banite tendencies"

Respecfully

General Dunderstone.

• Thazar-De sends a paid runner to retrieve one of those notices.