Player: Lucidious Falan, Character: Lucidious Falan

• i agree with all of the above , hes got my vote for sure

• lucid4emperorplzthx

• Not only was Lucidious an interesting character, but Vescar (who he's played since the server crash) is a very different, and still well thought out and acted character… been in some interesting escapades with him, and it's been some of the most fun RP I've had in a while.

• The Halfling Defence League

Interesting guy with very believable reactions. Gets a character concept across through subtlety, no beating you over the head with it.

• Definitely an interesting character to share a mug of wine with.
    Has my vote all the way.

• After playing with him recently, I definitely vote yes.

• I've spent alot of time with this char IG and can say he's a great RPer, also seems very nice OOC. Really think he deserves a C-Token.

• Ok, I didn't get here early, so I didn't bother tossing in a nom because after so many, they stop meaning as much.

But

Tonight he had me feeling sympathetic for a shady character. Here was a man who was admitting to accepting money from a group that is definitely not the good guys, and I felt bad to see him in that situation. If DMs haven't been satisfied with what they see Lucid do in public (and I can't imagine why they wouldn't be), they should eavesdrop on one of his one-on-one conversations with another PC. He's adding a interesting element to the information trade in Narfell that has helped more than one plot keep moving when the DM wasn't around.

• hmm… surprised he hasn't gotten a token yet actually, he's active in the community and IG.

votes

• ::checks the "for" box::

well done, well done indeed.

• ::tosses in a vote::

• he is great at rp and i have learnt something from him i cast my vote to him

• No token yet? Amazing player, great fun ooc and ic 🙂

• Hey there. Lucidious has my vote, for two reasons. One: he can RP with the best of 'em, and Two: He hates Yertle, just like everybody else in the whole….wide....world 😃

Seriously though, what a commitment. He's has a firm grasp of the goings on in Narfell, always maintains his persona, doesn't fold in the face of a gnomish knee cap treatment.

Make mine Lucidious!

casts a vote

• Dropping my vote in here as well. I don't know how much of his roleplay DM's see but he's busy doing some good stuff in behind the scenes plotting away on a few matters, (though why isn't he in Peltarch, we need more plotters in Peltarch!), and working on plotlines without knowing which Dm he should speak to for information on them, instead getting it all the PC way.

• Lucidious deffinatly has my vote, i met him with Arc awhile ago. His RP'ing really does seem realistic and has something about him that just wants you to get deeper into the characters story

hes got my vote!

–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    characters- Holo Senemen

• …just to be clear, I have no hate for the Yertle 🙂

gives yert a hug and knows that some day yert will break down and have a coke with him

@730f721f29=yertelturtle:

agree with balrog, he does a marvelous job playing an elf and participates in the forums..

has my vote even though he hates me

• agree with balrog, he does a marvelous job playing an elf and participates in the forums..

has my vote even though he hates me

• As a character he is belivable. Playing elf can sometimes be a hard since its just not only physical differences between an elf and a human but more to it.

As a player he is not afraid to take the extra steps to contribute to a roleplay session filled with humor.

For me its not a question of why.. more a question of when 🙂

:arrow: vote

• Agree with all of the above. What more can I say? Oh yeah, give this guy/gal a token. 😄

tosses in his vote