Camp Bon Fire Rumors and Stories

• Rumor spreads throughout the area that a party consisting of all women except for one man, whom they still called, Sister, were seen heading towards the cold caves on a mission to check upon the welfare of some miners who had left several weeks ago. After a couple days journey, the group emerged carrying a couple dwarven bodies and several bags of ore. The women tell of how they encountered conflict with a party of grey dwarves, leading many to believe that the icy caves are filled with some very valuable ore.

• A group of adventurers emerging from the forest after a successful round of spider squishing encountered a strange floating armour stand. The eerie looking construct spoke few words, but seemed to be looking for someone named "Samuel". It flew off towards Peltarch after someone suggested looking in the sewers there, and has not been seen since.

• A new elf has started showing up at the fires after having spoken with Cera. She seems to enjoy the woods and killing of the spiders there in. Often sitting by the fires barefoot, she does not seem to mind the cold much.

• On his way out of the camp, a human clad in black and silver scalemail, with a cape flowing, can be seen looking at the sign, immidiatly a smile forms on his face. He brushes some snow of it, making it more visible.

• On the major roads into the region from all directions, and only evident if you already knew what you were looking for, various Rom trailsign is changed from 'Keep away' to 'Camp Free and Open'.

• It is said that something is out stalking the remaining gnolls out in the woods. Their screams and sounds of fighting are heard deep in the woods. Scouts report sign of battle but no bodies are ever found.

• _Wog sits by the fires, no longer carting gnolls to the pryes, but huddled in a ball. An occasional sniffle of small sob can be heard by those he get close enough to him. On occasion when he isnt huddled up his face looks slightly paler than normal and evan slightly weaker..

A few rumors circulate amoungst those who may know anything:

The reason he seems weaker and paler is something happening at the Peltarch inn.

He seems to be upset about several different things, though the only apparent one is the sucide of Lilly in Jiyyd._

• Tala is heard to tell Star that, "who her friends are is none of her business" and seems to busy herself with other things rather then speak further on the subject. Arandor seems to keep himself busy and away from tala when she says such things. Tala while happy to be back in her home Seems to also be experiencing times of cool silence to some often seeking the woods for some sort of solace.

• After months, going upon years, of trying to help the camp, from gathering silver, fighting against the gnolls and demons that plauged the land, to helping clean up after the war was over, a familuar red-head no longer darkens the camp with her presence. When asked why she has stopped coming around she simply replies:

"The Sisterhood still, and will always, offers their aid, but I can no longer bend to that tyrannical woman's view of me. I tried, I failed, it's over. I pray she finds peace with her home back, for no woman should be that bitter over issues she has created in her own mind."

• Those who are working with the clean-up have become accustomed to the scarlett and black robed elf toiling tirelessly at the pyres, when not there she is out supervising the field clean up .She carefully checks with each team offering praise and a smile. Bouyant and energetic . Recently a change has come over her , she seems fatigued , easily distracted, stricken with bouts of chills from an unkown origin. Her hair is unkempt, skin pallid and her once neat robe is torn , stained and appears to be one size to large. No one notices as she straggles out the entrance of the camp.

• Naiya can be seen wandering the camp, not really knowing what she's doing there, a distant look in her eyes. She moves closer to the burning piles slowly, moving under the protection of the trees, watching the fires with folded arms. Not knowing what she's looking for, she wanders in and back out again several times, doing her best not to get in the way.

• Lucidious made his way carefully past another corpse, then looked back to Ponce. He could plainly see the priest was disgusted with the mass corpses. Lucid nodded to him, indicating they would be quick about their business. They followed the winding road though the camp asking of the Lady Jirka. She was nowhere to be found and none there had seen her recently. "This seem an impossible task, finding Lady Jirka" Ponce whispered as they paused by the collapsed mine. Lucid could see he was done with this place. Ponce looked back to Lucid "To Norwick". Lucid gave a weak smile and nodded. They turned and carefully made their way back to the crossroads.

• A large man in black, gold and pale blue clothes can be seen sitting huddled by the fire watching the pryes. A small elf, clothed in all black, and a large hood conealing all of her head except her face approches him and after a breif conversation the elf leaves again. A few hours later several human men approch the the man and start to shout at him with several violant, death threats. As soon as these are made the man reachs for his back drawing his sword shouting the words, "Back off if you dont want want to end up hurt, i'm not the kind of person who you make death threats to over such a petty matter, tell your "misstress" that if shes got a problem, she resolves it civily". The men seemign to take the sword weilding mans size seriosly walk off without another word. The figre then shceths his sword and returns to watching the pryes burn, occasionly tossing another gnoll or two on

• On a break for Tea and food in the nook Lilin asks Bryn if she knows what troubles Vine . Bryn just nods then shrugs mutely , very much resemblling Llach Blackwood. "Them" she says slowly , then adds they left around a month and a half before the liberation . Slowly Lilins eyes meet Bryns and she asks if Bryn meant Nawen and Kaona . Bryn slowly nods and sips her tea looking into the fire. "I am worried Lilin I am trying to keep him busy, but sooner or later …..................... why?in the name of the gods why , and to top it off I had to be the one to tell Lllach that his lady love Velven may have gone with them .He was to ask her to wed, now his heart is broken as well " She sighs heavily puts down the half drunk tea and trods heavily slowly back to the fires and the everfilling wagons .