Kinkiest Narf Lasses

• The Halfling Defence League

No not the vixens, but the kinkiest. Who'd you all find the kinkiest?

Myself I'd say Maya. Only dumb talking lass which carry a sexy appeal. She talks silly, but in a cute fashion. Mmm Maya… slurp

No no maya not like that… that one too tough for maya 😉

• I vote Nicahh.

_>

cough

• What, Belade or Sara aren't mentioned? 😉

And I really like Chaevre…though there was this totally evil redhead long ago...not Shemaright...wore red armor if I'm not mistaken...hung out in Norwick a lot. Was really cool to rp with, but has to be close to two years ago I think.

• Elorathall, yup.

Oh man…who is that girl??? :? names perverted lasses off finger, keira…

• @289ce5a5f8=Vilehelm:

Check here for the kinky shemaright link.

😉

I got you beat, she only "thought" about doing it. Syne actually DID, and girl he did it was was -the- narfell freak. No one else comes close. :twisted:

• I'm a little late for the thread, but Shemaright sold my fighter Anja a healing spell for a little blood. Worse, the woman Anja was with was so spookily submissive about it… :eek: Anja avoided Shemaright from then on.

Behold another spectacular kinky babe, one who is pure, fair, as kinky as a soft white little bunny can get….
    ~click~

I can't help it, everytime I see that cute looking pc, i just find its appearance such a big contrast to her character. And I like her little white boots! 🙂

• Check here for the kinky shemaright link.

😉

• While I have been privy to a few Shemaright and nyda emotes, I still will abstain, cause I've seen…

nevermind.

-pete

• I think the reason why Clandra wasn't mentioned is that she's more than kinky.
    Anyone who like Kitties can't go without naming the kinky Tindra.

I have to get up to date, alot of new people and I'm sure they're all great people.

• Watch'oo talkin' 'boute, Willis?

• @4c6f5e1ea9=Flom:

Shemaright. Period.

I think that pair of words sums it up. I can see her being especially horny then…. the blood you know... 😉

• Shemaright. Period.

• @f25c33e10b=FUArch:

Corana and Taria: For possibly both becoming the coldest women on the server, and feel no emotion whatsoever.

When did bloodlust and murderous rage not qualify as emotions? :twisted:

• Hedia and Clandra should definately be up there, some of the few characters who you could think of the most uniquely, kinky thing possible and they'd probably yawn and say "been there, done that."

love both those characters. 😄

@b96072ba31=NillaWafer:

And I am gonna have to say Keira. She may not have the highest charisma, but who is going to ask you to beat them near to death, to get them in the mood.

Yes Keira! When I played Ethrun, always felt Keira is rather kinky, she's got the shy demure cutie image but we all know she is more than than that behind, "the soft lioness" i'd call her…. slurp

• @f5892b1b50=FUArch:

Nicahh , for being the manipulating bitch she can be.

Aww, you say the sweetest things. ❤

But yes, Nyda is one, though very few people would understand that.

Shema is one, I was there in the shadows when she made the dead elf comment, quite distrubing.

And I am gonna have to say Keira. She may not have the highest charisma, but who is going to ask you to beat them near to death, to get them in the mood.

• Nicahh, Katjana, Janita, Corana and Taria.

Nicahh , for being the manipulating bitch she can be.

Katjana, for being an outcast noble who hangs with the wrong crowd.

Janita, for being a warrioress that takes no bullshit and knows her priorities.

Corana and Taria: For possibly both becoming the coldest women on the server, and feel no emotion whatsoever.

• I'd like to post a quiet vote for Nyda. But only a small, and I mean very small, group of people know why the vote and I have no intention of telling you all 🙂