Housing....

• I think everyone has been waiting on this for a while now. So here goes…

There are several new farms around Jiyyd...I will be using them as player housing as well as the ones in town. One of them is reserved already.. :twisted: But the rest will be up for sale. To allow that everyone gets a shot at buying the property that they would like I am thinking of doing a closed bidding on the properties. I will give an estimate value of them and then folks can bid away. As long as the offer is reasonable it will be accepted and that no one outbids you.

I will detail out all the new farms, and plots of land ((where housing can be put)), in the coming days. All will have an estimate beside them. Bidding will be sent to me in a forum PM. Only one bid accepted so make SURE you put in a high enough bid to get the property you want.

Any questions...ask away. Otherwise go pick out the house you want....

• @d5bae3f750=nealparr:

Not sure if style is involved in the pricing, but Tala's home is niiiiiiicccccee!

coughs

Kerby and myself will take credit for that… A team effort in the end ... Mostly me though :ninja:

... carry on.. housing is good.

• yup yup was just trying to give the impatient a guesstimate.

• @127e1293dc:

I will detail out all the new farms, and plots of land ((where housing can be put)), in the coming days. All will have an estimate beside them

It's not rocket science, just actually read Gobble's post and be patient 🙂

• While city land does cost more, having an area custom renovated (as in not only furniture, but land shaping, masonwork, woodwork, and other things in a non-based area…

I think it balances out.... at least if DMs calculate shapping an area to be stable for a housing....

• Not sure if style is involved in the pricing, but Tala's home is niiiiiiicccccee!

• well tala and arandors home in the GC with placeables was 10K

this is Jiyyd a city with a home not a cave…

• Yeah that would be nice. A price for each of the farms/houses would be nice 😄

• Can we have a guesstamate on how much we should start saving to perchase a plot of land?

• Nope. You will design them how you wish. You will be bidding on property. That being land and structures. Interiors are yours to design how you wish within reason.

• Are the interiors already designed?