Day 3

• @13222c3f01=EodenValmer:

Maristin runs around shouting "I am wearing boots of escaping!!!"

I can't help but imagine Will Ferrel. :lol:

The times draws near.

"Ashes, ashes, we all fall down."

• I'll be there buys a seat in the Royal box

• Day 1 was the "uneventful" trip to the Shrine of Orcus in the ogre caverns.

• @fe26f412e8=metagod:

id love to go to, but i just realised it started 2 hours ago and im already 3 hours late for work,. . .

[edit] so yeah apparently its tuesday today and im on crack. . still late for work though

lay off the crack pipe.

runs after maristion/eoden tackles him and tosses him back in when questioned why she murmurs something about easier then helping arden beat him up as anna and tala

was Day 1 the day of the sundial? cause tala was there for that… lemme know if you want a squishy noodle there for the first death... 😉

• I'll make an effort to be about, but I'm not sure that I can make it. I'm leaving on Wednesday at 8:30 pm EST to go back home for Thanksgiving.

• id love to go to, but i just realised it started 2 hours ago and im already 3 hours late for work,. . .

[edit] so yeah apparently its tuesday today and im on crack. . still late for work though

• @4a96266e64=Wykith:

2: No actually. This is gonna get ugly fast, and Death has a front row seat reserved.

Of course he does, Death's real name is Roland after all. Just ask Pinky.

• I'd go, but it sounds like a good-guy protagonist plot.

Maybe I'll be an antagonist.

• This sounds like my kind of adventure!!

[alt-tabs to his schedule to try to clear up Wednesday night]

• Maristin runs around shouting "I am wearing boots of escaping!!!"

• 3 out of 4, eh?

Supercharges Mariston's boots

• Just to give you an idea…

NPC Deaths: 10+
    Monster deaths: 1000 +

PC Deaths: 3

And this is within the same group of 4 or so people that have been there from the start.

• @5e09b5a7b3=Wykith:

1: If you have an IC reason to be there, I don't mind.
    2: No actually. This is gonna get ugly fast, and Death has a front row seat reserved.
    3: A little crazy never hurt anyone. 😛

Thanks, I think… 😛

• //good luck to you all. I have to work. But I look forward to hearing what Wykith has instore for you guys. Be afraid very afraid.

• 1: If you have an IC reason to be there, I don't mind.
    3: A little crazy never hurt anyone. 😛

• @fde675bc8c=elor_danna:

Question 1: Are people who have absolutely no idea what this is about, like me, allowed to join in?
    Question 2: Do I want to?
    Question 3: Will you pay for the shrink(s)?

Just seconding these questions. 😉

• I shall be there…with my boots of escaping still intact 😛 (lets hope they last day 3 too)

• Question 1: Are people who have absolutely no idea what this is about, like me, allowed to join in?
    Question 2: Do I want to?
    Question 3: Will you pay for the shrink(s)?