::New rumours heard in the Mermaid::

• An attack by kobolds upon the city was thwarted, by the galant actions of the guard and several citezens and adventurers. A group who went to seek the source of the great number of kobolds, spoke of a highly skilled kobold who was able to hide and sneak very well and was incredibly skilled with its blades.

• Sitting in the commons these past days citizens could hear the blue bard exclaim

Have you heard of the coming Festival to the Fisher King, it should be a grand event! Food, entertainment, heros, what more could a person truly want for a good time. I hear its going to recognize many of the hero's of the Civil War and usher in a new age of prosperity for Peltarch. This thing is going to be remembered for years to come, I sure as hell know I'd not miss it for just about anything…

• Rumors spread quickly about the night in the commons when it seemed that literally all hell had broken loose.

"The dead walked! They came from the fires, eating everything in sight! Luckily the guards came and stopped it somehow."

Names are whispered from table to table. "Anakore, Barrim, the city crier, the scary pale lady..Cha'something, that paladin Marty…the one that talks funny." amongst others.

The people smile when they see a Cerulean walk by, they smile when they see the glint of gold and blue armor. The people smile and give thanks for having such dedicated and brave people living here in the Jewel of the Icelake.

• Merum Faldenfare is seen scribbling out the sentence about biting balls off.
    "Sick people."-

• Rolan has been seen around Peltarch in an extremely good mood of late, he has also been heard talking about a fire elemental of montrous size attacking him and Nicahh in the kobold lands. Some believe he had some strange spell cast on him and others think that he has lost his mind finally after walking into Peltarch covered in burn marks and almost dead, yet still acting as if nothing could make his day bad, even almost dying.

• @af3a506e76=Katebush:

Scrawled randomly on a wall 'Strike a mans arm he has another, bite a mans balls he'll be no father'

Alejandra chuckles as she walks by, shaking her head with a smile.

• Scrawled randomly on a wall 'Strike a mans arm he has another, bite a mans balls he'll be no father'

• Sir Richard Luis and Squire Merum Faldenfare have been seen training in the foothills and on occassion for great period's of time. It has been heard of Sir Richard telling Squire Merum:
    "use your size to your advantage merum, Strike a mans arm he has another but strike his leg he can move no farther."

• Other rumors say the flamboyant looking bard with the flaming rod was just hoping to follow in his master's footsteps to disprove some other…rumors...going around about him

((sorry i had to 😉 ))

• Rumours likely spread that a man in ancient-looking goldish and black clothing with a glowing staff, along with a red-haired lithe elf woman were seen walking to the jailhouse willingly, but not coming out. Some would rumourmonger even more that it had to do with a thievery occuring earlier, but this is all rumour, afterall…

• _A young, olive skinned woman with blue eyes walks into the Mermaid and looks around with a contented smile that reaches her eyes easily. She is wearing travelling clothes, and the only other thing of notice is the well made, very old guitar strung over one shoulder with a wrist-wide colorfully embroidered strap. Slipping the guitar over her shoulder and resting it lovingly against the table next to her, she sighs as she sits down at a table and asks for a glass of wine.

"It's so good to be home," she whispers to herself as she closes her eyes and lets her head fall back with a purely joyous laugh._

• Nyda seems to have lost all sense of joy and fun. She performs her duties and manages to raise smiles for her sisters but otherwise moves around almost trancelike doing what seems needful. She often disappears though and returns a while later looking tear-stained.

• It seems that the infamous priestess of Beshaba, Elissa is recently seen very interested in questions concerning children. Apparently she has taken an interest in the off-spring that some of the population in the docks district have. Few think such an interest is a good sign, some wonder what ill fortune she's preparing to bring down on these poor children and others just don't care about it either way.

• _Meril, on one of his now even more infrequent visits to the city, tells of how shimmering blue kobolds have been relaying ominous warnings from an unseen, yet powerful foe, and apparently exploding from time to time.

Some are suspicious that this is simply a product of too much feywine, however._

• ((Omg he's back :omfg: :aww: ))

((EDIT by Evendur: A tribute to Vino's portrayal. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet… 😉 ))

• _Rumors spread that the man, the myth, the legend, Rath Ashald sponsored a fighting tournament not long ago at the Lucky Ferret. The victor of said tournament was apparently one Arandor, but some might argue that the true winner was Rath himself, as he seemed to take great delight in some sort of nude female wrestling match.

Oh, and he mentioned something about elections while in a drunken haze. Interesting, no doubt._

• Captain Anakore of the Knights of the Cerulean Stars is rumored to spend most of his time at home with his adopted daughter Sune, occasionally taking her and her pet chicken Mister Pok out for a walk into the city, but staying out of official business, letting his Knights handle it instead.

((I'm on a trip to Vienna for a week))

• A note pinned to the wall of the Mermaid reads:

_Don't you think we ought to put up warning signs about the crystals? I would like to put up a sign near each of the crystals that's by the road, and one outside the gates of the city. I don't think we would need more than four or five signs, total. Anyone who can provide about five or six deadwood planks should look for me, Genzir Malark, and we can negociate a price for the planks. The price will be more than fair, though of course if somebody wants to provide these planks as a service to the good people of the land, I will not object. I would like to get this done soon, before any more travelers die a needless death.

In the service of Knowledge and Travel,

Genzir Malark_

((Edit by Seraphaine: Did you get fried by a crystal recently? Send me a PM with details.))

• Council of Moradin

Rumors begin to swirl about the possibility of elections being announced at the Festival of the Fisher King.

Many of the dock and shipping guild workers have been told they will all have the day off for the festival… which has never happened before. Many of these guys had to work during the civil war...

• Rumor is spreading slowly but surely, that someone evidentally is looking for mercenariers/wannabes, preferably unaffiliated for a proposal. Not many details are mentioned very often. The barkeep of the Pissing Goat is mentioned, and seems that he is taking information of those interested.

//trashed a few hundred gold in order to entice the Goat barkeep.

Just pm me via the forums (user name Etherian) with char's name, and of course a way to reach them.