Feeding Jiyyd

• Apparently falling ill, the hin druid of Sheela, Tiggles wont be able to join her sisters and the other noble folk going to help Jiyyd. That is not to say she has not contributed, but her health and other obligations force her to remain in Jiyyd.

getting to see some family I haven't seen since I left for school, and the schedule can't change so I have to sit this out. Sorry everyone, but Tiggles is out.

• Hearing the news Richard Luis steps up to help in security of jiyyd. Due to many adventures and some legionares will be leaving.He also helps with monetary cost for those who cant afford the long trip. He brings some extra supplies from peltarch to aid in this matter.

• Chalia Fryar sends the word that while she is hesitant to leave Jiyyd undefended she will gladly contribute a monetary donation to aid the people of her newfound home

• Nicahh seems more than pleased with the volume and variety of people who have expressed an interest in traveling with her for the betterment of Jiyyd. She spreads the word they will be leaving within a couple weeks and for those interested to meet outside Jiyyd, on the east road, where they will travel to Peltarch together.

//Per request the event has been pushed back to 5:00 p.m. EST, unless this is going to be an issue for a bunch of folks. Either way, let me know on the forums, in IRC, or in game. Thank you. 🙂

• The Halfling Defence League

//I….can't guarantee that I can make the new time, but I'll do my best.

• Oreth begins preparing for the inevitable attack that will befall Jiyyd after a quarter of its adventuring population farks off to Damara for a month.

• Lilin tries to find Nicahh or any of the other sisters she knows of to tell them she wants to help any way she can

//Pretty sure I can make it.

• Rolan will be there, but any way it can be done at 5:00? I get off work at 5 and hopefully will be there by 5:30 and we know nothing starts on time :P. If not, good luck and have fun. 🙂

• ::Gonnar as always is sneaking around and hears the news. Decids to go with them::

OOC: if i can….not sure ATM

• The Leigonaire known to most as Wog can be seen looking for Nicahh to offer help on the trip, however he seems slightly reluctant to leave Jiyyd although through constant encoragment be various members of the sisterhood now seems like if he can come he will

// should be able to be there 🙂 if not have fun all of you

• Nyda spends a lot of time worrying over little details of the journey and her sisters and so forth, but that is just her way. She is also seen at night gazing at the moon with a puzzled frown on her face though she won't talk about why or what troubles her.

• Genzir hasn't traveled anywhere in quite some time and is getting restless. He hopes that it will be usefull to have a mage on the trip and will be running around preparing in whatever way he can in the coming weeks.

• Sigrlinn upon hearing from her sisters about the upcoming trip just makes sure she is ready and packed, as always, eager to explore new horizons

((With the rescheduled time I should be able to make it))

• //OOC: Due to LD having to work last minute, he was unable to run the event to Damara, thus it will happen Saturday, Nov. 5th at 4:00 p.m. EST. Again, all of Nicahh's sisters and those who have approached her in game are welcome to participate, the only draw back being that you will not be able to play your PC for 3 days after the event to make up for how long it would take to travel to Damara and back which is still a very very minimum nerfed time.

• Cike seems distant and walking in a daze, as well as seen packing for a long Journey

• ((damarra is weeks to months journey no? You all who are planning on going on the quest might keep in mind that sometimes the DM's say you can't play the characters for a few days post journey like this, to signify the travel time. Bunch of campers once traveled and weren't able to play for like 10 irl days.))

• the happy little hin nods her approval, smiling and plopping a lollipop in both Fadia and Nicahh's mouths… followed several seconds later by one in her own mouth.

• Nicahh seems quite surprised by Fadia also and simple nods, glancing to Tiggles for what some might believe was approval, and then tells her that her company is welcomed.

//The event will be Saturday the 29th at 5 p.m. EST. Seems to be the best time from the feedback I have gotten. //

• Mirkali blinks, watching Fadia speak softly to Nicahh, quite dumbfounded

• The Halfling Defence League

the diminutive elven druid crouches down in jiyyd's fields and simply continues blessing jiyyd's crops, as she always has, and stops as Nicahh begins her talk. After the speech, fad pulls Nicahh aside at the first opportunity

she speaks softly This is all a very positive step forward, and will take a lot of pressure off the town. Just remember, though, that there will be no substitute for saving these fields.

she smiles That said, if there is any way I can help your group, I would be more than happy to, Nicahh.

she glances briefly to Tiggles

This town has protected me many times in the past, and I'd like to repay that. If there is any aid that a druid can give in this, I volunteer to join you.

she then looks up at the sun, and, seeing that the circle's meeting time draws near, she excuses herself from the proceedings and sets off down the near east road

//not sure I can make it, but if nobody has a problem with me tagging along, i'd love to be a part of it :)//