Bow for sale

• Word is spread by Zyphlin that he has a very finely made (masterwork) cherry shortbow for sell for 1350 gold. If anyone is interested they can leave a message for him at the legion hall

(( for those that want to know, he'd show you it. +1 to hit, +1 mighty))

• tala sighs and gives Dwin a disappointed look before wandering out of jiyyd muttering

You'd think the codgy dwarf could remember his own apprentice.

• ((touché!))

I'll give ya 1200 fer it, magistrate, and I'll throw in a promise to not ever slap ya around again like I did in the caves.*

• the offer does not include any guarantee against mind-affecting spells which may result in my whipping your ass again.

• ::chuckles slightly to himself, wondering where Dwin's been the numerous times he's been on the front lines helping defend jiyyd against attacks over the past few months::

Aye, Ginger makes a damn good bow and if you need a long bow speak with her. One of the best in the land outside of the legend Sussuro. As for my shortbow, to be honest I found it in a looted treasure trove. I'd be afraid to see any bow I manage to craft with my own hands. It'd likely shoot the holder in thier own eye instead of hitting any enemies ::gives a small grin and chuckle:: Dwin's gonna have a mighty fine bit of bows, but tell me what his prices are and I'll go under it for this. The union can mass produce the things, I'm just trying to get rid of one I don't feel like caring around. They can have thier high prices and market dominance again right after.

• Dwin chuckles that the magistrate travels all the way to Jiyyd to sell a short bow

Perhaps he couldn't get one of his own permits to sell anything in Peltarch!

_*Dwin, mentions that he has several short cherry bows, and short oak bows for sale, and that his prices will be competitive.

He also says that everyone should at least take a look at Ginger's bows, as their quality is better than he's seen any skinny, er… elves display.*_

• When word of Zyphlin's bow makes its way to the Silver Valley, Ginger goes to nearby Jiyyd and makes it known that she has a very finely made (masterwork) elm longbow, and an ash longbow for sale. She spreads word for anyone interested to leave a message at the Jiyyd trade hall.

((OOC: Ginger would let potential buyers examine them also. MW elm: +1 to hit, +2 mighty; ash: +3 mighty))