*Speedy Delivery from the Wolves*

• Tala trudges into town with Arandor, Star, Vine and Katelyn in tow. Trailling behind them all are several sledges normally used for mining mounded high with skins and fresh field dressed meat. There is one sled alone taken up by a giant bear the size of a cave. There are more bear about 7 and boar 4 on the remaining sleds. Star has a few falcon tied to her waist too. The hides are given to Dwin for Union use.

• tala speaks quietly with Oreth and talks of a mysterious beast that drove the bears from their caves high in the mountains and reassures him that as a good woman of the woods she did not over hunt the already depleted lands near jiyyd.

• Oreth taps Tala on the shoulder after she makes her delivery

Tala. We need to talk.

((can probably do this in IRC, I'll find you sometime when we're both on, or else let me know when you're up for an IC or IG conversation)

• Someday if we figure out the magic behind the gnolls I may ask you for help recovering my home as well. For now I and the wolves will try to hunt food for the refugees and the citizens of jiyyd. I was hoping to look for nuts and roots and maybe some berries for the little ones.

Tala smiles at Grag only staggering a slightly under the slap from his meaty paw

• Legion

Grag instructs tala to take it to the legion basement Ice box they have
    Tala I have put Vall an sum trainees in charge of collectin fuud fer the uppcumin winta… Please git wit him an we can store it all in our large basement. And uf curse.. thanks we need all de heelp we can git! grins to tala as he pats her back