A Decree -updated 9/14-

• Evendur no longer speaks publicly in open support of the ban. It is very possible that he has retracted this support in favor of a more neutral stance.

• The Halfling Defence League

_Dear Zyphlin,

Please let it be known that Kara is not acting on behalf of the Shining Phoenix in this.

If you would please indicate this in your future dispatches.

Khaya_

• Ocean notes that several on the list she calls friend and looking concerned goes seeking Zyphlin for some kind of evidence of any wrong-doing or that the crystals destroyed anything in the past.

• Elissa can be heard adding references to this into her preaching about doom and ill fortune.

• Keram's rare appearance in public has become more common of late. His worried look only furthered by the grave news that has spread.

• Mery seems rather upset upon hearing the long list of names, and doesn't respond with good humor upon hearing people talk about hunting them down or doing them physical harm.

• When addressed about this Zyphlin urges defense at the utmost. We are not seeking citizens to go out and attack these men and women, only that we do not let them near our city and that our citizens do not venture close to thier weapons…the crystals

• Senator Evendur Mildsilver is seen in public advocating a carefully guided support of the ban. He does express mild reservations about going to war outright, and claims not to want this to turn into a witch hunt, but overall lends the weight of his position to the decree.

• Anna Sigerlson sends private thanks to Magistrate Asbravn for his courteous and expeditious response and offers her aid in any way it is needed for the Jewel of the Icelace.

• -Updated-

It is also passed down to note that if your name is not upon the list, but you are part of this "collective" it would be wise to leave town, for if you are still within peltarch and found out you are guilty of espionage which will bring quick, swift, and painful death.

• ((if any see me in peltarch walking from the mermaid to the gates it is an ooc walk and please don't attack me, it's my only starting place atm))

• After spending an evening at The Dancing Mermaid, Maya has breakfast downstairs and then heads out into the commons.

“Is time for Zyphlin to return ring, even if give hand or arm along with it”

She is startled however, by the decree announced by the town criers.

“So this what Zyphlin talk about! They take over Norwick?”, she whispers loudly, her eyes narrowing, “They will die! All of them! They….”

She pauses as the list of names continues and grows in length.

“Um…even Maya cannot fight whole army”, she sighs and looks to the heavens for guidance.

“To fight army, you need army….”, those near her hear her mutter, and then with purpose strides south”

(continued in the Jiyyd forum)

• ::Nate whistles at the list:: Hot damn… Kara? Uthgor? ::Frowns faintly and takes another bite of apple, thinking::

• A statement from the Knights of the Cerulean Stars to the public warns against any involvement with these deadly and insidious crystals and confirms that by their authority too any affected by the crystals are indeed to be considered a very dangerous foe of Peltarch.

• Magistrate Barirm replies privately to the Lady

• A letter arrives at the Magistrates office:

Dear Magistrates,

I was not aware the Senate made such a decree. As I have been on the floor of the Senate and in Sentator Mildsilvers Office I have in no way seen this type of decree.

I would ask your advice about the process this underwent.

Sincerely,

Anna Sigerlson
    Advisor Senator Milsilver

• (( Oh for those wondering. No, this is not zyphlin giving a speech -.- It would come out more like "Let…it...be...known...that...the...town...of..."; well you get the picture. A few of his best well spoken bards in his classes were sent to speak the words around the city and a few fliers were put up at different large public places in the city ))