Clerical Domains by Deity

• Anybody got the current table of domains? Cant find it! 😉

• Our current table wrt to deities and domains can be found at:

http://wiki.narfell-nwn.com/Deities_and_Domains

The link at the top of this thread is broken and needs changing or deleting.

-Lagermane

• Hi, new to Narfell. Does the link to diety and domain work?

Thx.

• If you do not touch the character for an extende dperiod of time then it is eventually wiped during a vault cleanup . . . patience, I have many charact5ers who sit for months waiting like dust bunnies under the bed

m

• So if the character hasn't even been fully made yet, your recommendation would be to remake and use the above suggested template for an undead hunter?

B/c I looked again, and am fairly sure that the whole sun/healing thing is probably not there b/c it is overpowers vs undead etc.

Which is understandable. I'll just remake it seems. ^_^

Is there any way to delete chars from our accounts?

• While healing is a great domain… the Cleric you described above sounds like it would most likely fall under Lathander... which has the Sun and Protection domains but not the healing domain. A great undead killing cleric though...

• Decided to make a cleric character, to play as well.

I thought that the domains of healing and sun would be great, for an obsessive compulsive, undead hating, cleric with an additude and a bad habit of speaking rashly, and acting more so.

Well, it would appear that i'm eiather retarded, or there are NO Narf deities that have both the sun and healgin domains. Am I wrong, or is this character bound to sit in the fugue equiavalent of creation?

((Can you delete characters??))

• ICC

Is it possible to get the domain link [in the OP] fixed?
    The old link is busted… here is the "new" link (?)
    http://www.nicoprojects.com/node/83

• agreed sorry kal

• @47e3479de2=yertelturtle:

I would like to understand though how she got stuck with travel? Because she's chaotic? merchants travel probely even more setting up trade routes seems more associated with law to me.

As the person before just posted, she is patron to navigation and seafarers. Travel is very much a fitting domain.

• My post wasn't to give her the best but was an observation of the history of the FG. Selune though called the moonmaiden IS the symbolic representation of light just as her sister is of Dark. The moon as I understand it is the light that shines through the darkness.. and who is more associated with the sun then the lady who gave Toril the sun. Also I believe you are mistaken about her concern with undead, in fact I've been finding references to her co-operating with lathanderites to that purpose even.

As for healing like I said this is a church that goes out and helps….enough said but her priest I understand where the primary force between taking care of the common people after the ToT.

I would like to understand though how she got stuck with travel? Because she's chaotic? merchants travel probely even more setting up trade routes seems more associated with law to me.

• Well, straight out of the Faiths and Pantheon Selune's domains are Chaos, Good, Moon, Protection, Travel. Her portfolio consists of Good and neutral lycanthropes, moon, navigation, questers, stars & wanderers.

Basically she's a Moon Goddess, so to grant her the Sun domain doesn't really make sense either literally (Why would a moon deity have the sun domain?) or functionally in that she isn't overly concerned with the undead which is pretty much the focus of the Sun domain. Likewise in an IC sense I don't think Healing fits with her portfolio.

And now to the OOC. Those two domains are commonly seen as the most overpowered. Sun Domain turns a cleric into an undead turning behemoth and Healing Domain… well; free empowerments? With earlier access to stronger spells? Back before domains were enforced through scripting I believe it was common to see all the powerbuild clerics with both Sun and Healing. Though if this were sanctioned then I can garauntee we'd see an upsurge in the number of clerics of Selune in the mix. 😄

• Hi,
    Just want to throw into the mix concerning selune ((who else)). I have been surfing a nubmer of other sites concerning this goddess and have noticed that Sun and Healing have been added to her portfolio. I'm wondering about the choices of Protection and Travel for her in Narfell.

I find that both the Sun and Healing are both truely applicable portfolios for Selune. First for the Sun, Selun if you recall brought Light to the world by igniting a celstial body at great expense to herself; a sacrafice that left her weaker for the firece battle with her dark twin Shar. As for healing from what I've read in storys about Selune in the FG her priestess wander the lands mostly, healing the wounded and caring for the down troden and mentaly ill.

The post is not meant to insult any DM's, Developers, or Players who do not agree with this line of reasoning but is merely observationale with a request for some kind of dialogue on this. One point of reasoning for having these domains now and not before is that Selune was a weaker diety before the time of troubles when she was subservent to sune ((though her priestess were still know for thier compasion)). Now according to what I have read Selunes power is growing again ((possibley due to her defeat of the mortal form of Shar who was impersonating her during the ToT event)), and may not have even reached "fullness" yet.

Anyway, thoughts, comments, angry jibes…...

cast sanctuary

edited to correct some spelling and actually complete the final thought

• @a84d746c10=Shaggy311:

@a84d746c10=Baynoor:

I have always wondered this but could Kelemvor priests have access to the sun domain to represent their inherit power in turning undead that is not represented correctly by the death domain in NWN?

Clerics of Kelemvor don't have access to the death domain anyways. I have never heard of them having any more power in the turning of the undead than other priests.. unless Kelemvorite priests typically have higher charisma than most, which has the most effect on undead turning.

In PnP, clerics of Kelemvor can have the Repose domain, which is like a "good" version of the Death domain and is very anti-undead.

• @6ab5f897fc=Baynoor:

I have always wondered this but could Kelemvor priests have access to the sun domain to represent their inherit power in turning undead that is not represented correctly by the death domain in NWN?

Clerics of Kelemvor don't have access to the death domain anyways. I have never heard of them having any more power in the turning of the undead than other priests.. unless Kelemvorite priests typically have higher charisma than most, which has the most effect on undead turning.

• @c33e1971a9=Valshan:

bah i think there is something wrong with being a cleric of Kelemvor it says in the book that sun is another domain but that doesnt work ive tried protection but that doesnt work ive tried all sorts from death to good to knowledge what are kelemvors domains so far only travel has become valid and it says in the game that protection is one but when i choose protection it says invalid

As you see in the link, or in the post above yours…
    Kelemvor Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Fate, Law, Repose

The CAPS ones are implemented in NWN. So... it looks like protection and travel. If protection and travel dont work, post in the Bug Report forum.

• bah i think there is something wrong with being a cleric of Kelemvor it says in the book that sun is another domain but that doesnt work ive tried protection but that doesnt work ive tried all sorts from death to good to knowledge what are kelemvors domains so far only travel has become valid and it says in the game that protection is one but when i choose protection it says invalid

• Excuse me while i copy+paste the dieties into the threat, since the link doesn't work on my other PC. Thanks for not complaining.

Azuth Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN KNOWLEDGE, MAGIC, Illusion, Law, Spell

Bane Lawful Evil LN, LE, NE EVIL, DESTRUCTION, Hatred, Law, Tyranny

Chauntea Neutral Good CG, LG, N, NG ANIMAL, EARTH, GOOD, PLANT,
    PROTECTION, Renewal

Cyric Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE DESTRUCTION, EVIL, TRICKERY, Chaos, Illusion

Gond Neutral Any EARTH, FIRE, KNOWLEDGE, Craft, Metal, Planning

Helm Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN PROTECTION, STRENGTH, Law, Planning

Ilmater Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, HEALING, STRENGTH, Law, Suffering

Kelemvor Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Fate, Law, Repose

Kossuth Neutral CN, LE, LG, LN, N, NE, NG DESTRUCTION, FIRE, Renewal, Suffering

Lathander Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, STRENGTH, SUN, Nobility, Renewal

Malar Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE ANIMAL, EVIL, STRENGTH, Chaos, Moon

Mask Neutral Evil CE, LE, NE EVIL, TRICKERY, Darkness, Luck

Mielikki Neutral Good CG, LG, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, PLANT, TRAVEL

Mystra Neutral Good CG, LE, LG, LN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, MAGIC,
    Illusion, Rune, Spell

Oghma Neutral Any KNOWLEDGE, TRAVEL, TRICKERY, Charm, Luck

Selune Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Chaos, Moon
    Shar Neutral Evil CE, LE, NE EVIL, KNOWLEDGE, Cavern, Darkness
    Shaundakul Chaotic Neutral CE, CG, CN AIR, PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Chaos, Portal, Trade
    Silvanus Neutral CN, LN, N, NE, NG ANIMAL, PLANT, PROTECTION, WATER, Renewal
    Sune Chaotic Good CG, CN, LG (paladins only), NG GOOD, PROTECTION, Chaos, Charm
    Talos Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE DESTRUCTION, EVIL, FIRE, Chaos, Storm
    Tempus Chaotic Neutral CE, CG, CN PROTECTION, STRENGTH, WAR, Chaos
    Torm Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, HEALING, PROTECTION, STRENGTH, Law
    Tymora Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Chaos, Luck
    Tyr Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, WAR, Law, Retribution
    Umberlee Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE DESTRUCTION, EVIL, WATER, Chaos, Ocean, Storm
    Uthgar Chaotic Neutral Varies with beast totem (See below) ANIMAL, STRENGTH, WAR, Chaos, Retribution
    Alignment and names of the totems are: CG – Black Lion, Great Worm
    CN – Elk, Gray Wolf, Red Tiger, Sky Pony,Thunderbeast
    CE - Black Raven, Blue Bear
    N – Griffon
    NG – Tree Ghost

Waukeen Neutral CN, LN, N, NE, NG KNOWLEDGE, PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Trade

Minor Deities Akadi Neutral CN, LN, NE AIR, TRAVEL, TRICKERY, Illusion
    Auril Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE AIR, EVIL, WATER, Storm
    Beshaba Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, TRICKERY, Chaos, Fate, Luck
    Deneir Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, PROTECTION, Rune
    Eldath Neutral Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PLANT, PROTECTION, WATER, Family
    Finder Wyvernspur Chaotic Neutral CE, CG, CN (PLANT, KNOWLEDGE), Chaos, Charm, Renewal, Scalykind
    Garagos Chaotic Neutral CE, CG, CN DESTRUCTION, STRENGTH, WAR, Chaos
    Gargauth Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE EVIL, TRICKERY, Charm, Law
    Grumbar Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN EARTH, (PROTECTION), Cavern, Metal, Time
    Gwaeron Windstrom Neutral Good CG, LG, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, PLANT, TRAVEL
    Hoar Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN TRAVEL, (WAR), Fate, Law, Retribution
    Istishia Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN DESTRUCTION, TRAVEL, WATER, Ocean, Storm
    Jergal Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN (KNOWLEDGE,PROTECTION), Fate, Law, Repose, Rune, Suffering
    Lliira Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, TRAVEL, Chaos, Charm, Family
    Loviatar Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE EVIL, STRENGTH, Law, Retribution, Suffering
    Lurue Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, HEALING, Chaos
    Milil Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, Charm, Nobility
    Nobanion Lawful Good LG, LN, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, Law, Nobility
    Red Knight Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN WAR, (STRENGTH), Law, Nobility, Planning
    Savras Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN KNOWLEDGE, MAGIC, Fate, Law, Spell
    Sharess Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, TRAVEL, TRICKERY, Chaos, Charm
    Shiallia Neutral Good CG, LG, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, PLANT, Renewal
    Siamorphe Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN KNOWLEDGE, (STRENGTH), Law, Nobility, Planning
    Talona Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE DESTRUCTION, EVIL, Chaos, Suffering
    Tiamat Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE EVIL, (DESTRUCTION), Law, Scalykind, Tyranny
    Ubtao Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN PLANT, PROTECTION, Planning, Scalykind
    Ulutiu Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN ANIMAL, PROTECTION, STRENGTH, Law, Ocean
    Valkur Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG AIR, PROTECTION, Chaos, GOOD, Ocean
    Velsharoon Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE DEATH, EVIL, MAGIC, Undeath

Drow Pantheon Eilistraee Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, (ANIMAL), Chaos, Charm, Drow, Elf, Moon, Portal
    Ghaunadaur Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, (DESTRUCTION), Cavern, Chaos, Drow, Hatred, Slime
    Kiaransalee Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, (DEATH), Chaos, Drow, Retribution, Undeath
    Lolth Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, DESTRUCTION, TRICKERY, Chaos, Drow, Darkness, Spider
    Selvetarm Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, WAR, Chaos, Drow, Spider
    Vhaeraun Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, TRAVEL, TRICKERY, Chaos, Drow

Dwarven Pantheon Abbathor Neutral Evil CE, NE, LE EVIL, TRICKERY, Dwarf, Luck, Trade
    Berronar Truesilver Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, HEALING, PROTECTION, Dwarf, Family, Law
    Clangeddin Silverbeard Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, STRENGTH, WAR, Dwarf, Law
    Deep Duerra Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE EVIL, WAR, Dwarf, Law, Mentalism
    Dugmaren Brightmantle Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, Chaos, Craft, Dwarf, Rune
    Dumathoin Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN EARTH, KNOWLEDGE, PROTECTION, Cavern, Craft, Dwarf, Metal
    Gorm Gulthym Lawful Good LG, LN, NG PROTECTION, WAR, Dwarf, GOOD, Law
    Haela Brightaxe Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, WAR, Chaos, Dwarf, Luck
    Laduguer Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE EVIL, MAGIC, PROTECTION, Craft, Dwarf, Law, Metal
    Marthammor Duin Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, TRAVEL, Dwarf
    Moradin Lawful Good LG, LN, NG EARTH, GOOD, PROTECTION, Craft, Dwarf, Law
    Sharindlar Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, HEALING, Chaos, Charm, Dwarf, Moon
    Thard Harr Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, PLANT, Chaos, Dwarf
    Vergadain Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN TRICKERY, (KNOWLEDGE), Dwarf, Luck, Trade

Elven Pantheon Aerdrie Faenya Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG AIR, ANIMAL, GOOD, Chaos, Elf, Storm
    Angharradh Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, PLANT, PROTECTION, Chaos, Elf, Renewal
    Corellon Larethian Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, MAGIC, PROTECTION, WAR, Chaos, Elf
    Deep Sashelas Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, WATER, Chaos, Elf, Ocean
    Erevan Ilesere Chaotic neutral CE, CG, CN TRICKERY, (KNOWLEDGE), Chaos, Elf, Luck
    Fenmarel Mestarine Chaotic neutral CE, CG, CN ANIMAL, PLANT, TRAVEL, Chaos, Elf
    Hanali Celanil Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, MAGIC, PROTECTION, Chaos, Charm, Elf
    Labelas Enoreth Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, Chaos, Elf, Time
    Rillifane Rallathil Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PLANT, PROTECTION, Chaos, Elf
    Sehanine Moonbow Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, TRAVEL, Chaos, Elf, Illusion, Moon
    Sheverash Chaotic Neutral CE, CG, CN WAR, (STRENGTH), Chaos, Elf, Retribution
    Solonor Thelandira Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PLANT, WAR, Chaos, Elf

Gnome Pantheon Baervan Wildwanderer Neutral Good CG, LG, NG ANIMAL, GOOD, PLANT, TRAVEL, Gnome
    Baravar Cloakshadow Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, TRICKERY, Gnome, Illusion
    Callarduran Smoothhands Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN EARTH, (PROTECTION), Cavern, Craft, Gnome
    Flandal Steelskin Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, (STRENGTH), Craft, Gnome, Metal
    Gaerdal Ironhand Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, WAR, Gnome, Law
    Garl Glittergold Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, TRICKERY, Craft, Gnome, Law
    Segojan Earthcaller Neutral Good CG, LG, NG EARTH, GOOD, Cavern, Gnome
    Urdlen Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EARTH, EVIL, Chaos, Gnome, Hatred

Halfling Pantheon Arvoreen Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, WAR, Halfling, Law
    Brandobaris Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN TRAVEL, TRICKERY, Halfling, Luck
    Cyrrollalee Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, (PROTECTION), Family, Halfling, law
    Sheela Peryroyl Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN AIR, PLANT, charm, halfling
    Urogalan Lawful Neutral LE, LG, LN EARTH, PROTECTION, Halfling, Law, Repose
    Yondalla Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, Family, Halfling, Law

Mulhorandi Pantheon Anhur Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, STRENGTH, WAR, Chaos, Storm
    Geb Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN EARTH, PROTECTION, Cavern, Craft
    Hathor Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, (KNOWLEDGE), Family, Fate, Moon
    Horus-Re Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, SUN, Law, Nobility, Retribution
    Isis Neutral Good CG, LG, NG GOOD, MAGIC, WATER, Family, Storm
    Nephthys Chaotic Good CG, CN, NG GOOD, PROTECTION, Chaos, Trade
    Osiris Lawful Good LG, LN, NG GOOD, PLANT, Law, Repose, Retribution
    Sebek Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE ANIMAL, EVIL, WATER, Scalykind
    Set Lawful Evil LE, LN, NE AIR, EVIL, MAGIC, Darkness, Hatred, Law, Scalykind
    Thoth Neutral CN, N, NE, NG, LN KNOWLEDGE, MAGIC, Crafts, Rune, Spell

Orc Pantheon Bahgtru Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, STRENGTH, Chaos, Orc
    Gruumsh Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, STRENGTH, WAR, Cavern, Chaos, Hatred, Orc
    Ilneval Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE DESTRUCTION, EVIL, WAR, Orc, Planning
    Luthic Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE EARTH, EVIL, HEALING, Cavern, Family, Orc
    Shargaas Chaotic Evil CE, CN, NE EVIL, TRICKERY, Chaos, Darkness, Orc
    Yurtrus Neutral Evil CN, LN, NE DEATH, DESTRUCTION, EVIL, Orc, Suffering

• I have always wondered this but could Kelemvor priests have access to the sun domain to represent their inherit power in turning undead that is not represented correctly by the death domain in NWN?