Clerical Domains by Deity

• Agreed. I only found it accidentally myself.

• Ya see that's what confused me… :oops:

And surely 'New Adventurers' wouldn't need a rebuild? 😄

Maybe a slight topic change to that one would cover it then :?:

• The list is already in a Sticky at the top of this forum alread, albeit, in an indirect way, in the Cleric Rebuild thread.

• bumpage

::requestage for stickiage::

• I think only TN gods can have TN clerics. Mystra allows LE because the old mystra used to allow LE, and she still does it out of respect for the old mystra, or something like that.

• I just can't understand how Mystra, as a NG deity, can allow LE clerics but not TN. :? :? :? Anyone?

• double post

• Mystra Neutral Good CG, LE, LG, LN, NG GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, MAGIC, Illusion, Rune, Spell

There you go. you have GOOD, KNOWLEDGE, and MAGIC to pick from.

Go off the one in the first post, NOT khira's. It seems alternates are only put in if they don't already have at least two NWN applicable ones

• Tried spiritually testing my cleric for mystra compliance:
    and failed cause Healing was invalid.

here's some information about mystra:

@3a834d4a88:

Mystra is the goddess of magic, which makes her one of the most powerful deities in the Realms. Known also as the Lady of Mysteries, she is said to have taught the first spell caster of the Realms, and to have enabled many of the races to use magic.
    During the Time of Troubles Mystra was destroyed and replaced by a mortal named Midnight who took the mantle of goddesshood and the goddess's portfolio. At this time Mystra's stated alignment shifted from lawful neutral, maintaining the balance in use of magic, to neutral good, reflecting the mortal's attitudes towards the uses and purpose of magic.

In the field, all priests of Mystra wear armor, and bear the symbol of Mystra on their shields as a display of their faith. They can use all bludgeoning weapons and the same magical items allowed by both clerics and wizards, except wizard scrolls.

The standard spell selection for priest of Mystra consist of the following spheres: major access to All, Astral, Charm, Combat, Creation, Divination, Elemental, Guardian, Healing, Necromantic, Protection, Summoning, Travelers, and Wards. Minor access is granted to the spheres of Animal, Law, Plant, Sun, Thought, and Weather

@3a834d4a88:

Mystra: Good, Illusion (Trickery), Knowledge, Magic, Rune (Sun), Spell (Healing)

So the question I pose: what are the limitations on domains for Mystra?

• BUMP!

Since it's now in, you all should refer to this when you are picking your deity and domains.

• thanks loki … hmm.... right now im lvl 6 paladin but maybe ill take some cleric lvls 😄 . but i really liked the link thurgood gave , i think ive been rping better since reading all that info .... trying to play my paladin as being more compassionate and less willing to kill things ... definitly not killing things just because they are evil ...blah blah blah ... thanks for all the info on bahamut guys.

• Oh man sorry i never said thanks for the link . Thanks for the link 😄 . ive found it very usefull and interesting .

• A cleric of Bahamut would require dm permission.

You can find more background info here http://www.toril.info/FOR1.htm#BAHAMUT

of the 3E domains available to his clerics, only GOOD and AIR are implemented in NWN, he can be a patron of LG, NG, CG, LN clerics (this is not the standard one-step rule)

as you can see in the above link, he does have his own paladin order in FR so playing a paladin of Bahamut shouldn't be a problem, and he is active in Damara, Narfell's neighbor to the west (just the other side of the giantspire mountains 😉 ). Check the monastery link, it has lots of RP info for paladins.

• If Bahamut isn't in FR….wasn't there a fight between Bahamut and Tiamat run by Illuminatus ( or were they just generic Evil & Good dragon cults) ?.... then you can do what other non-setting deity worshipers do and claim that they are an aspect of one of the FR deities.

• Can i get a DM response to Bahamut being a diety in Narf please….Im a bit concerned that my character might not be really allowed , though noone has told me that ... and if he is can we get domains for him please . Thanks .

• Well i know for a fact that he exist in the realms and in Greyhawk but i dont see him on the list here … i thought maybe they just didnt want people to play clergy of Bahamut or something like that .shrugs He exist as himself and also taken the Marduk allias from the untheric ( i think) pantheon.

Trying to make a hyperlink ...http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/9974/bahamut.htm

• Bahamut might be one of those gods that exsists in every setting, I'm not sure though, as I'm not totally familiar with Greyhawk or the monster deities of Faerun. If it's not implemented, which is probably won't be, find another god with similar domains and alignment, pick it and the domains, and have fun with the paladin unless you're told otherwise.

• Are people allowed to play clerics of Bahamut and if so what domains would be acceptalbe for him ? …For that matter am i even supose to be playing a paladin of Bahamut? :?

• bump

(should be stickied/annoucement flagged)

• edit : response irrelevant atm