Tale of a Child of the Light [Beware: contains pictures]

• So much for that Super Size value meal. :roll:

A great read there. 😄

• I can't believe I missed this thread! Good bye Rith. Another character for the hall of fame. Tassabra isn't taking off too is she? :?

• Aw, another of the goodies leaves. I had fun RPing with Rith.

And Kanen, don't you dare retire… at least not yet...

• Feels the pressure to retire his character grow

A great ending for a great character. Rith left her mark on Narfell, without a doubt and will be remembered and missed.

• *sniffles :oops: * And that is how a good story should end… 🙂

• Ah,

Rith Phoenixfeather. The faithful healer that always forgot my name after a dozen encounters.

She will be greatly missed. 😞

• Goodbye miss rith, we will miss you so much, ;), take much care till now, may the light guide our steps waves

• Meh.

I saw it coming. Who made you a DM again?

I'll have their lives…

😉

• As Fripp would have put it
    "Buh bye miz Riff… peacockfunker... naw tha ain't righ'...."

• I did not have the chance to change her life that much. I did once and it was one of my best time in Narfell. I hope you may find another character that will make your imagination run, that will make you as much fun and emotion or even more than Rith did for you.

I can't wait to see what else you shall come with. It was a pleasure playing with you as Rith as it will be for your next story.

• Won't be the same without Lady Rith. 😢

• smiles sadly

A great ending for a Rith…The screenshots were awesome. I am sorry to see her end. I am glad that you had such a great time with her while she was here. I enjoyed the few times Ohtar'a got to rp with her whether it be just talking or out on some adventure. I hope to see you around...err well unless it involves me being kidnapped and nearly starved to death by goblins and their blasted umberhulks hehe...

see you around i am sure winks

• And another of the old great ones passes this world…nicely done.

• Hugs

• I want to thank everyone that made this story possible. Rith arrived to Narfell a year ago, and grew with many friends. Slowly evolved shaped by her friends, and then was she who shaped many things around her.

This 'epitaph' is heroic, but oh well, in epitaphs the person reffered looks always like an heroe… and I was deeply attached to Rith, so felt like giving her the glory that she never wanted. All the screenshots are from Narfell, though some are slightly manipulated (Rith didn't kill a pit fiend alone, in example 😉 )

Loreene, Lucia, Kanen, Alania, Zoma, Shyrae, Jenna, Vino, Fishel, Bram, Adam, Linah, Call, Amissa, Equinox, Arianeria, Careena, Sasha, Othar'a, Orock, Vilmar, Yurana, Zora, Elinah, Shane, Ishar, Bacelar, Zak, Braeth, Cera, Coin, Velaria, Yhesail, Ayanie, Aspera, Attentus, Elrien... could continue and name more than a hundred. Thanks to all for creating Rith.

See you in the next tale.