OOC: New Suggestions

• all are welcome into the outer camp…the idea of gates has been put forward (by me actually) for defence, but was reasoned away..quite well reasoned.
    the camp is open but the inner camp is secure...any gaje in there must be accompanied.

• Heh, I thought gypsys were known for their hospitality.

• As a suggestion, and a way to deal with the Gaje, could we put up a fence, and oath locked gate at the entrance to the pass? This will keep the Gaje out and those with papers can go back and forth. With the way the Guilds have cracked down on crafts, it would curb the tide comeing, here to craft, or to hunt in the spiderwoods. If, we did so, could a script be put in for a "bell" that goes off letting the Gali, and Romi know we have visitors? That way people can still come to the camp, they just have to be let in, and as Dram says, They have to pay for that privilege.

• working on the door prob too vengence 😎

• screams in pain and dies from the pun

Thanks for the info 😛 Will the doors ever be unlocked though so we can go back in after we leave?

• vengance…the gypsy hut was a first step to getting an inn like place in the camp...as resting inns are scripted its time consuming and as you can see hasn't happened yet. rest assured (heheh) that we're working on it.

oh and the curse from resting in armour isn't like a standard curse, only way to fix it is with another rest.

• I have a suggestion…unlock the gypsy camp communal shack and allow a way for people to rest in it. My cleric/fighter there rested in armor...got the curse and fatigue...I paid gold to lift the curse and still had the movement. So I thought I was bugged and logged out and back in, coming back with no spells and still moving slow.

Basically it's a pain if you crash out in the camp and you have no way of resting without going to the next town which is not always IC. That and it's really confusing on why you can't go back into the place where you wake up :lol:

• @2ab30f8a11:

Suggestion: Animals in the forests around the camp. Badgers, Deer, Rats, Rabbits. This is suggested as for RPing to get food. They could be non-hostile until attacked then go hostile.
    Problem:The additional creatures that are non-aggressive could add unneeded lag for the already deadly spiders.

Actually I had a thought on this. They could be added to a hostile faction, But make their scripts so they bolt from players, like most animals would.

• This will be proposed, but til then… just a little fyi that you probably already know. The safety point is the river. One side is bad... other side is good. 🙂

• Good idea. It's sometimes difficult to hit the transition right and you end up having to go back and retransition in the correct spot.

• Parhaps the transition from the Camp to the Gnolls should be moved back…

If you end up on the South side of the bridge after, say, running like hell from a gang of gnolls barking for you blood, its impossible to get to the bridge without transition back to the gnoll side (and hence into the paws of a suddenly very pleased looking ravening horde of bloodthirsty flea bags!).

Could the bridge be the transiton point on both sides? The gate then presents a problem maybe...
    Or what about poles or some other marker showing where the bridge is?

• WHAT!? No it can't be? She's dead… and mashed... nothing could get up and move again after that! 8O

:? Could they?

Develops an acute twitch, a nervous dispossition and an addiction to Dust Busters

• Felch, all that burning and all is fine and dandy….

Until the ashes of her body start to follow you.

• poor dahlia…she just wants a freind to talk to.
    😛

• shoots dahlia through the head from long range. Runs screaming through the forest, great big stomping boots leading the way as jumps high into the air and lands SMACK on her chest! Jumps off, finds some accellerant, a flint and LOTS of wood and builds a funeral pyre, burning everything she owns. Dances around the fire naked for days til there is nothing but a small pile of grey ashes left (occasionally adding more accelerant). Jumps up and down on the ashes, a look of avid, maniacal glee, til there is nothing but a slightly damp grey smudge in the ground. Wipes hands together, takes boots off and throws them in a nearby ravine, and skips away like a '60's hippy going to an all night love fest with the acid just coming on!

Oh, but i will miss her SO!

• I could have SWORN that I posted this…

Dahlia will be fixed... aka "KILLED BY MASUME" cackles

• Or how about the same script that made Misty bearable?

• Everyone complains about Dahlia. Instead of a follow script, how about a "I need to speak with you" script, as used in the SP campaign?

• @a9d271281b:

It was suggested we add skinning and tanning knives to the tanner

Weird as this may seem MTS skinning knives are sold by the Master Bower in all the towns.

• an idea for orumpor…the small town that'll be east of jiyyd...
    have a gypsy present in town as a point of contact for another kumpania.

this way we can organise inter kumpania trading vardos and exciting stuff and things like that.

perhaps it could be a merchant with interesting stuff for sale...mebe have gypsy only items or offer a discount to camp members or both.