The undead posse

• Isn't your character dead, flinkie?

• From what we've been told, the PC has the choice of joining the undead or not. We arn't here to drag anyone into something they wouldn't like doing, since it defeats the purpose of letting everyone have fun. So we won't be going around smacking people around, biting them, stuff them in our dungeon for an amount of time, in effect forcing them to join us.

That almost sounded like a cooking recipe…

Anyway, no one will be forced into our ranks, period! 😄

• edited

• I dont think at 5th level he is immune

• @a1d59fc698:

Paladins are IMMUNE to disease. Both magical and normal. So replace 'too difficult' with 'impossible'.

I thought this was the case too with monks high enough level. Im not exactly sure how they got around it with Grim if Im correct. Maybe im not 😛

• I only recently learned of any of this IC…

A couple of points though:

Paladins are IMMUNE to disease. Both magical and normal. So replace 'too difficult' with 'impossible'.

I wonder how any of these 'zombies' would like a 55 point Lay on Hands 😉

This is of course, OOC knowledge. I wouldn't use it unless I knew for sure someone was undead and 'must' die, and for whatever reason I decided to not use my sword that is specially designed to kill such foul creatures, heh.

• @d3a48deee2:

As for who we should zombify, I say those that are useful AND wish to join our cause (only those with abilities we ourselves don't have). I don't think we're "aloud" (or can't, because a person is too high of a level) to go around infecting every living thing, so that's out the window, seeing as we have to actually pk them (too much pking) in order to infect them.

Lastly, its too hard to infect paladins/monks (Grim was very stubborn, had to bite him twice AND hold him prisoners for about 3 days), its almost better to kill them outright.

I was under the impression such a drastic change requires the PCs permission first. If one of my characters was changed like this without my permission I would just refuse to play him.

• edited

• Whoa, Grim is a zombie werewolf? That is a new one…I wonder what his CR is?

• Even beyond the grave Kira has an obsession with an undead army. :shock:

• If you're just looking for bodies to zombify, why waste all that energy killing people on your own?

If you're enterprising, you could set up a funeral home/cemetary. People will bring the PC corpses to you and pay a bit of coin for you to take it off their hands :twisted:

The best part is, the population will think you are doing a valuable service for them. Little do they know, they are helping you build an undead army just waiting for your command to rise from their graves.

• /OOC on

Start with the paladins. Once the shit starts hitting the roof, those buggers'll be choppin' up anyone who even smells a little funny.

No…wait. Let 'em be.

😉

/OOC off